The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wammyguide

Season 12 is officially the show’s last.

Surprised nobody posted this yet, but here ya go:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com/tv/2018/08/22/big-bang-theory-end-final-season/amp/.

Honestly, I’m bittersweet about it. As much as I love the show, I’m glad that the show is ending now before it becomes a franchise zombie.

At least it hasn’t become like a certain other Chuck Lorre sitcom that ran for 12 seasons...

Edited by wammyguide
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wammyguide said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com/tv/2018/08/22/big-bang-theory-end-final-season/amp/.

Honestly, I’m bittersweet about it. As much as I love the show, I’m glad that the show is ending now before it becomes a franchise zombie.

At least it hasn’t become like a certain other Chuck Lorre sitcom that ran for 12 seasons...

hmmm... before?

They have run a marathon. Well done them. It's quite an achievement. I've extracted a lot of enjoyment from the show and its ancilliaries. It'd be terrific if they make the last season a good one. Not staggering to the finish.

No pressure. 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wammyguide said:

Actually, it was posted in two other threads.   The season 12 discussion thread and the  Cast, Crew and News thread.  

1 hour ago, Nogravitasatall said:

hmmm... before?

They have run a marathon. Well done them. It's quite an achievement. I've extracted a lot of enjoyment from the show and its ancilliaries. It'd be terrific if they make the last season a good one. Not staggering to the finish.

No pressure. 😊

All we can hope for the last season, is that they go back to being an ensemble comedy. Can't see it happening though so RIP TBBT.

It would be nice if there were more visitor seats during the last recording. (279)
The dream would be a live recording in the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
Since many fans from all over the world could say a live goodbye to BBT 

Just a small thought from a big fan from Austria

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White Rabbit said:

It would be nice if there were more visitor seats during the last recording. (279)
The dream would be a live recording in the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
Since many fans from all over the world could say a live goodbye to BBT 

Just a small thought from a big fan from Austria

Yeah, the Rose Bowl isn't really an option.  You would have to move all the sets.   On top of that, over half the seats couldn't be used, simply because of line of sight. The other big problem would be distance from the stage.   Almost every seat in this hypothetical case would be so far from the stage, practical viewing would be almost impossible.  

Getting more seats into the stage isn't something that is likely to happen, as there just ins't anymore room to fit more seats into the stage. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, the Rose Bowl isn't really an option.  You would have to move all the sets.   On top of that, over half the seats couldn't be used, simply because of line of sight. The other big problem would be distance from the stage.   Almost every seat in this hypothetical case would be so far from the stage, practical viewing would be almost impossible.  

Getting more seats into the stage isn't something that is likely to happen, as there just ins't anymore room to fit more seats into the stage. 

Definitely agree!

I am aware that this is a crazy proposal.

But such a great series should have a worthy conclusion. The Hollywood Bowl would not be so far away. I do not know how the end of the series is planned but maybe it would not be bad for the end of the series a new set.
A new Appartment (Sheldon&Amy) where everyone meets again for the housewarming party.
Similar to the set of the boys in the band where Jim Parson played along.
As you can see I've planned everything well.:wink:

Dreamy greetings from Austria:hi: