The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kathy2611

Past Guest Stars you'd like to see again one more time.

For this last season, which guest stars would you like to see one more time?  For me, I'd like to see SteveMerchant as "Dave Gibbs."  I thought he was hilarious!!  But I want to see him gushing over Sheldon & Leonard.  I would also like to see Cousin Leo.  He was good!  Maybe Penny runs into him and actually remembers who he is but then the truth comes out.  

Who does everybody else want to see?

• Like 4

The psychiatrist Penny and Leonard went to.  She was great.

The grad student who played Sheldon's "Cousin Leo."

• Like 3

I'd like to see Sara Rue (Dr Stephanie) come back.   Leonard has to go in for some minor surgery, and she turns out to be the surgeon.  

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Yvette the vet and Zach

Edited by Sah
  • Like 3

Other than our regular, recurring cast members, I'd like to see Josh Peck's "Jesse," the owner of the rival comic book store. Now that Stuart has been experiencing some success, and with Denise helping out, it could be fun to see her, Stuart, and the guys go up against Jesse and win, something in the vein of the "Bar Wars" episodes of Cheers.

• Like 1

Dr Alex Jensen. Comes back to Cal Tech to work with Raj. They become a couple. But Raj is worried if she is with him to get closer to Leonard

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I assume they will be trying to bring back Christine and Laurie. Keith Carradine, Katey Sagal, Jack McBrayer would be nice. Of course John Ross Bowie and I hope Brian Thomas Smith. Brian Posehn in a 2-3 episodes would be nice.

As to some who we didn't see in a long time I would like Alex, Priya or Stephanie to come back. Somewhat awkward for Leonard and I would really like to see a jealous Penny again this season, making sure everyone knows he's hers and maybe enjoying being the one who got the guy. Sarah Gilbert I would really like to see back. And maybe another time with Mrs. Davis, just because I like her.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, bfm said:

I assume they will be trying to bring back Christine and Laurie. Keith Carradine, Katey Sagal, Jack McBrayer would be nice. Of course John Ross Bowie and I hope Brian Thomas Smith. Brian Posehn in a 2-3 episodes would be nice.

As to some who we didn't see in a long time I would like Alex, Priya or Stephanie to come back. Somewhat awkward for Leonard and I would really like to see a jealous Penny again this season, making sure everyone knows he's hers and maybe enjoying being the one who got the guy. Sarah Gilbert I would really like to see back. And maybe another time with Mrs. Davis, just because I like her.

Wow, you want just about everyone back! 😎

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, chucky said:

Wow, you want just about everyone back! 😎

I said Alex Priya or Stephanie, not all. Christine and Laurie I expect and one or some of Penny's family and Mrs. Davis would be nice but not necessary. Both Brians and John won't be a surprise. Sarah Gilbert I think would be very nice since she was there a lot in the beginning and then Leslie pretty much disappeared without an explanation, not even when she suddenly appeared for Sheldon's birthday party no less.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Leonard's dad, Will Wheaton, Howard's brother and if Raj gets married we have to have Priya. Otherwise we don't.

Leonard's dad, Howard's brother and Penny's family are fine. Will Wheaton, Barry Kripke and Bert, I consider almost regulars.

9 hours ago, Chrismo said:

They become a couple. But Raj is worried if she is with him to get closer to Leonard

I think Alex understands one word "Nebraska".  😃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, amethyst said:

Jerry O'Connell....i thought he was great as Georgie. 

I think he may be too busy with his own show.

Leonard’s parents, Sheldon’s mom the rest only if story dictates it.  I can’t think of anyone e I actively don’t want to see.