The Big Bang Theory Forums
White Rabbit

Ideas for the last Episode and the END!

Here my Storybook for the last episode!

There is a new set only one room with a upper floor. Like the set in the boys in the band in new york.This is the new Appartment from Sheldon and Amy.They are organizing a house housewarming party.

At first Amy comes back from the doctor with the news that she is pregnant.Amy and Sheldon discuss as the say it or the others.Next Penny and Leonard and Will Wheaton arrived. Before they can tell them the news, there is one for all an unknown who claims to have been called by Raj.

Next come Howard with Raj and tell the others that Bernadette come later because she has trouble with the kids and the babysitter.Sheldon and Amy are not sure if this is such a good idea with the offspring and discuss this in the bedroom while Raj presents the unknown reserve to the others. When they want to inform their friends, Penny and Leonard come up with the news that  Will Wheaton becomes a role in eurpean film production and also Penny. So they go for one year to europe. Leonard will accompany the two to finally finish his book this year. He was also invited by CERN for one year of research.
Then a completely surprised Bernadette appears and explains to Amy that the kids are annoyed and Howard does not help etc. Amy looks thoughtful.
Steward and Leslie Winkle the last to party and now the official party begins.
Leslie seems to know the stranger and tells him that he has seen him several times with Raj and he thought they are a couple. 
Where she thought that Leonard and Sheldon would one day become a few.  
Raj is horrified and denies it, but his new, unknown friend makes Raj stand by him.Raj and his friend reconcile and disappear into an adjoining room. 
Penny and Leonard and Will tell of the planned trip to Europe to the displeasure of Howard and Benadette.
Then Will asks if Leslie wants to succeed in his job as Professor Proton. 
Everyone worries about a bout of Sheldon but he explains that a woman is very good at encouraging girls to get into science. 
And besides, Leslie could not do anything in true science anymore. 
Then the babysitter calls and announces. Howard and Benadette must go.
Penny confesses in the kitchen Bernadette that despite everything envies you for the children and she hopes one day to have the courage to do so.

First, Howard and Bernadette leave the party, then Raj comes with his new friend and says goodbye to celebrate something as a couple. Amy and Sheldon want to inform Penny and Leonard about their imminent parenting but Sheldon says they should let them go on their European trip in peace they can also inform you afterwards. Stewart and Leslie Winkles say also goodbye and Penny and Leonard both cry. 

In the floor, Penny tells Leonard and Will that she saw a positive pregnancy swing test in the bathroom and it was not hers. 
At last Amy goes to sleep in the bedroom while Sheldon quotes a poem sitting on the stairs. 
In an old book he has given Amy, he finds a poem by a writer from the last century.

The Other, Too, is You

What once Earth to me presented

she's already asking back;

comes to take what she had granted,

grasping tender speck by speck. 

Strange: the more of hurts I carried

the more beauty showed the land;

What I fought for, gains of merit,

softly falling from my hand.

And the lighter I am getting,

the more heavily I walk:

"Can't you, from your moistened setting,

spare me, Earth? I beg you, talk!"

"No, I cannot spare you, Brother,

need you for the other one;

out of you I'll feed the other:

let him also see the sun.

But relax and do not rue:

For the Other, too, is You!"

LIGHT OFF !!!!!

I have already posted in another article that it would be nice if the last episode more viewers could come to record.

That's why this new set.

That would be a nice end for a large fan base.

This comes as I was able to apply last March was allowed to travel from all over the world to be there.

It does not have to be the Rose Bowl in Pasedena or the Hollywood Bowl. Maybe there's another bigger location in the huge Studio Complex.

I also realize that this could be a financial problem.

In that case you could ask for admission for this last episode.

It is to be feared that it will be a normal end, but until then one may still dream.

Dreamy greetings from Austria and I apologize for my English.

Even though character development is a key factor in sitcoms, finales typically put a screeching halt on that.  The "Sam & Diane" schtick was getting old, so I think the writers did the right thing by keeping him single, especially because that's who he was: a ladies man.  In addition, Cliff Clavin, who Raj sort of mirrored before he finally was able to talk to women sober, remained single as well.  His only character development: a promotion at the post office, which I believe didn't put a wrinkle on the "Cheers" finale.  Also, props to Sam for not selling the bar, which is basically the equivalent of when characters pack up and start a new life elsewhere.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you notice "Cheers" came full circle, thanks to no changes in Sam's life, i.e. still the bartender.  Coming full circle is often the best sendoff of a sitcom.  If TBBT doesn't go that route, no biggie.  Although, I wouldn't mind if Penny becomes pregnant, thus the series coming full circle with Leonard saying to Sheldon, "I told you our babies will be smart and beautiful."  Other than that, I think Raj should stay single.

Edited by Lovelycoo
  • Like 1

Even though BNL is mostly Rock, I'm sure they can still pull off a tearful, bittersweet sendoff with their awesome guitar riff, and you can't go wrong with "End of the Road."  In addition, instead of the usual pitch-black screen during the credits, how 'bout a montage of photos from each season of TBBT?

Edited by Lovelycoo

Posted (edited)

My idea would be this for a final episode:

Referring back to the episode several seasons ago when they all agreed to meet outside the Apartment building in 20 years time and only Stuart showed up, the final episode could be a 1 hour special showing where everybody was at that point.

First off, everyone who got married is still married, IOW, no divorces.

- Amy and Sheldon; Happily married with 2 (or 3) kids ages between 7 and 10 years old. Well cared for and all that, but, much to Sheldon's frustration and disbelief, they are perfectly normal kids. Not the "future of humanity" kids he dreamed about. Not like he was growing up, graduating college at like 12 years old, wanting to be like Spock, and all that. They do get good grades in school ( Mostly A's, a few B's), but they, like any normal group of kids, hate doing homework, tease each other, chase each other around the house, use squirt guns, and all the stuff we did growing up. Drives Sheldon crazy! Amy loves it as it means she's a "normal mother".  As far as where they are professionally, they're pretty much in the same places. Researchers and all that.

- Penny and Leonard: Happily married, with, say 2 kids. Still friends and maybe neighbors with Amy and Sheldon (but not in the apartment complex) in say, a nice, middle- to upper-middle class neighborhood. Leonard's mother (Christine Baranski) still, despite promising to be a more "caring mother", treats Leonard and now his kids, as a psychological experiment, thus causing the expected reaction from Penny and Leonard.

Penny has stayed with the Pharmaceutical company and is now a fairly senior middle-manager  and maybe on the way to upper management. Leonard has continued in Experimental Physics and has made a significant discovery (more on that further down)

- Howard and Bernadette: 3, maybe 4 kids. After giving birth to the 3rd (or 4th) kid, Bernadette starts putting on weight. After about 30 or so pounds, she decides to try and use a pill her pharmaceutical company has been marketing for just that problem. However, one of the "potential side effects" is increased weight gain and a deepening of the person's voice. IOW, she ends up looking and sounding like Howard's mother (can use this as another tribute to Carol Ann Susi). Bernadette is, understandably, upset by these side effects, but Howard is ecstatic about them. He now has the type of home and home life he'd always dreamed of; 2 parents and a bunch of kids, with their mother (Bernadette) being a "second coming" of his mother. 

- Stuart and Denise: They stay together and get married. Maybe a kid or 2, but Stuart stays in the comic book store business. Maybe has opened up a 2nd or 3rd store by the timing of this episode. Still going basically "day to day", but Denise helps and makes things manageable for him.

-Raj and Anu: Anu gets promoted to Manager and gets later hired on as a Manager to a swanky Hotel that does a fair amount of business with "Hollywood-types". She gets to know several of them and develops a friendship with several. One of whom is a producer of "reality/talk shows". One night, when Anu and Raj have that person and their spouse over for dinner, the conversation drifts over to Raj's "Metro-sexual" side. That perks the interest of the producer and eventually ends up with Raj being offered a job as a Talk show host. But not just any talk show host. He accepts and by the time the episode airs, he's stopped doing astrophysics (say, 5 or so years prior) and is focusing on his new and HIGHLY successful television career as a heterosexual version of RuPaul. 

Back to Leonard and his discovery. A couple of years after the show ends, Leonard, while at work, comes across something Physics-related, that seriously piques his interest. He does a bit of further research on his own and begins to realize he may be on to something revolutionary in the Physics world. He approaches Sheldon about it, but at first, Sheldon does a Sheldon and doesn't believe that just an "Experimental Physicist" could come up with anything revolutionary. Leonard does a bit more research and becomes more and more convinced that it really is significant. However, by this time, Amy is very pregnant with their first child so Sheldon has to make a decision, Physics or family. He chooses family. So he opts out to help Amy with the birth and raising of their child (soon to be Children). Fast forward to the time of the episode, and Leonard's discovery and work (along with the team he assembled) gets word that they've been nominated for the Nobel Prize in Physics for their discovery and work on the discovery. That can be used partially as comedy on how Sheldon reacts to it, but mostly as showing how much he's grown, as a person, thanks to Amy, his children, and his friends.

Anyways, I've ran this idea between friends and family and they ALL really like it.

Edited by AndrewV
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Ok! Bob Newhart wakes from a dream, his son Leonard is living at home with his wife Bernadette, penny and Sheldon are married and have a ton of kids, raw and Howard are a hip gay couple, Stewart is a rich online mogul and amy is dating Zach. They all meet up to go to brunch, they actually live in New York, they all step out of Newhart apartment and run into the cast of friends leaving their apartment 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, 1965spunky said:

Ok! Bob Newhart wakes from a dream, his son Leonard is living at home with his wife Bernadette, penny and Sheldon are married and have a ton of kids, raw and Howard are a hip gay couple, Stewart is a rich online mogul and amy is dating Zach. They all meet up to go to brunch, they actually live in New York, they all step out of Newhart apartment and run into the cast of friends leaving their apartment 

Wow, that is awful. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, 1965spunky said:

Personally, I don't like that idea! I agree with ajond that idea is awful!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 2:06 PM, 1965spunky said:

Whoa! not sure they'd mix things up this much but you made me snicker. Of course I'd never disapprove of Penny and Sheldon getting together but I think the real ending of the show will be a pretty basis.

Like... Leonard wakes up back in 2009 after he's just met Penny and the whole 9 years have to be relived, on an eternal loop. 

Or something happens which means that Leonard and Penny move away, so therefore leave 4B, either to go aboard or whatever. So its a bit 'farewell' to Los Roples and a new set of characters moving in.

Or a flash forward of some kind.

Or they'll do something Shamy based, not sure what the Shamys want next. Probably Amy pregnant I would guess.  😐

Personally, I would love a real twist...! Hope they come up with something sci-fi. Not some guest star filled, back-patting affair.

Edited by Spaced_up

42 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

Whoa! not sure they'd mix things up this much but you made me snicker. Of course I'd never disapprove of Penny and Sheldon getting together but I think the real ending of the show will be a pretty basis.

Like... Leonard wakes up back in 2009 after he's just met Penny and the whole 9 years have to be relived, on an eternal loop. 

Or something happens which means that Leonard and Penny move away, so therefore leave 4B, either to go aboard or whatever. So its a bit 'farewell' to Los Roples and a new set of characters moving in.

Or a flash forward of some kind.

Or they'll do something Shamy based, not sure what the Shamys want next. Probably Amy pregnant I would guess.  😐

Personally, I would love a real twist...! Hope they come up with something sci-fi. Not some guest star filled, back-patting affair.

I'd have no problems with your post, except I do disapprove of Penny and Sheldon. To me that's blasphemy. But, that's opinion. If Leonard and Penny move away, they'd be leaving 4A and Shamy would jump at the chance to move from 4B to 4A.

On 11/23/2018 at 4:53 PM, chucky said:

I'd have no problems with your post, except I do disapprove of Penny and Sheldon. To me that's blasphemy. But, that's opinion. If Leonard and Penny move away, they'd be leaving 4A and Shamy would jump at the chance to move from 4B to 4A.

Well nothing is sacred is television. I just find Sheldon and Penny much sexier and funnier. Again just opinion. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

Well nothing is sacred is television. I just find Sheldon and Penny much sexier and funnier. Again just opinion. 

Believe what you want, but it'll never work. Sheldon would be homeless since his entire paycheck would be used on Purell!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

I personally think your idea is great. I would only like to add for a warm hearted ending is that Raj's Character finds the girl of his dreams that totally adores him and is from his native side of the world. Someone like Gal Gadot who is Massad (probably spelled incorrectly) trained and would always be there for him. Then have them get married and ending Raj's always empty heart. I say Gal Gadot because she would be just the right actress that would make all the other girls characters so jealous, however she would also end up being so genuinely kind that every one would just love her. I've always felt sorry for poor Raj's inability to find true love and I personally think it would make all the fans go Awwww. Then if there is ever a spinoff they (the writers) could create an entire family life showing him finally being happy and not sabotaging his relationships....Just my two cents. 

13 hours ago, RonnieLee said:

I personally think your idea is great. I would only like to add for a warm hearted ending is that Raj's Character finds the girl of his dreams that totally adores him and is from his native side of the world. Someone like Gal Gadot who is Massad (probably spelled incorrectly) trained and would always be there for him. Then have them get married and ending Raj's always empty heart. I say Gal Gadot because she would be just the right actress that would make all the other girls characters so jealous, however she would also end up being so genuinely kind that every one would just love her. I've always felt sorry for poor Raj's inability to find true love and I personally think it would make all the fans go Awwww. Then if there is ever a spinoff they (the writers) could create an entire family life showing him finally being happy and not sabotaging his relationships....Just my two cents. 

Israel is far away from India and so incredibly different, that's like saying a Russian is from"the native side of the world" of a Britt or something like that. Also, Gal Gadot is not Mossad trained, she was in the army as every Israeli citizen has to be (minus some cases like orthodox people and people who have conditions who are exempted). Additionally, she could play a character who dates Raj but not herself dating Raj because she's married.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smeech said:

I wonder if they’ll reveal penny’s last name in the last episode! 

We already know  her last name, it's Hofstadter.   

On 10/7/2018 at 8:30 AM, AndrewV said:

Howard and Bernadette: 3, maybe 4 kids

If Bernadette has any more children, Howard should be divorcing her, on the grounds of infidelity.

10 hours ago, Tensor said:

We already know her last name, it's Hofstadter.   

And, prior to that, Johnson.

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If Bernadette has any more children, Howard should be divorcing her, on the grounds of infidelity.

Or suing the vasectomy clinic for a butt load of money.

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If Bernadette has any more children, Howard should be divorcing her, on the grounds of infidelity

When you sign the paperwork before the surgery, it is specifically pointed out that there is no guarantee the surgery will be 100% effective.  There are multiple instances of guys fathering children after having a vasectomy.

And, prior to that, Johnson.

Actually, it was never Johnson.  In the US, a woman has to take her marriage license to the county court house, and officially apply to have her name changed.  Since Penny never thought her marriage to Zack  was real, there would be no reason for her to have her name changed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tensor said:

When you sign the paperwork before the surgery, it is specifically pointed out that the is no guarantee the surgery will be 100% effective.  

Don't they do several semen test, to check for sperm, in the months after the operation?

They do here in the UK.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Don't they do several semen test, to check for sperm, in the months after the operation?

They do here in the UK.

And so?   read through there.  One woman got pregnant 7 years after the vasectomy.  Another got pregnant after a yearly test, that showed a few non-motive sperm. A vasectomy doesn’t prevent the production of sperm, just, supposedly, removes the path to the urethra. As I pointed out, it’s not 100% effective, no contraception method (other than complete abstinence from all sexual contact)  is. 

• Thanks 1