The Big Bang Theory Forums
White Rabbit

Ideas for the last Episode and the END!

Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2018 at 12:30 AM, AndrewV said:

Howard and Bernadette: Bernadette starts putting on weight. After about 30 or so pounds, she decides to try and use a pill her pharmaceutical company has been marketing for just that problem. However, one of the "potential side effects" is increased weight gain and a deepening of the person's voice. IOW, she ends up looking and sounding like Howard's mother (can use this as another tribute to Carol Ann Susi). Bernadette is, understandably, upset by these side effects, but Howard is ecstatic about them. He now has the type of home and home life he'd always dreamed of; 2 parents and a bunch of kids, with their mother (Bernadette) being a "second coming" of his mother. 

Hahaha, absolutely loved this idea! Howard is married to his mother 😃

Great story. I also like that Sheldon grows up a bit, more mature and responsible.

Edited by Data Geek
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 6:56 AM, Tensor said:

When you sign the paperwork before the surgery, it is specifically pointed out that there is no guarantee the surgery will be 100% effective.  There are multiple instances of guys fathering children after having a vasectomy.

I've heard that can happen. In this case, the clinic probably overlooked that Howard had 3 tubes. That's why he was so horny all the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Data Geek said:

Anyways, I’d love to hear what you all thought of it. Cheers!

I laughed. I thought it was very clever and obviously involved a lot of hard work. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I laughed. I thought it was very clever and obviously involved a lot of hard work. Thank you.

Thank you. The story pretty much wrote itself with the portions from my dream. I just connected a few pieces, did a little science research, and grabbed actual quotes from the referenced characters. The rest, I *banged* out in a few hours... (pun intended) 😊

Since everyone is putting in their ideas on how the show is going to end and the last episode I thought that I can share my ideas as well. So here's how I believe every couple will end up by the end.

Sheldon & Amy:

Sheldon and Amy have moved out of 4B and now live next to Howard and Bernadette. They have 3 children, the eldest daughter and their twins the youngest girl and a boy. Both have won the Nobel Prize for their Super Assymetry project. Both were offered tenured professor postions at CalTech, with Sheldon accepting the offer immediately and Amy working more part time due to her desire of wanting to look after her children more. Besides that they still live pretty normal lives. With them also buying a holiday home in Texas to stay in over the holidays.

Leonard & Penny:

Leonard and Penny are still living in 4A after Leonard suggested they were fine where they are and it wouldn't make sense to move. They have 1 child, a boy. Leonard won his own Nobel for finding a Super Heavy Element (much like Sheldon although Leonard's actually exists, unlike Sheldon's). Penny has become the best pharmaceutical sales rep in Zangen (her company) and has attained such a high status at her company that she is paid very very handsomely and this means that her, Leonard and their son go on many exotic holidays. Leonard is truly the happiest he has ever been in his life.

Howard & Bernadette:

Not much has changed in the personal and private life of Howard and Bernadette apart from their children getting older. Howard's Half-Brother visits sometimes but very rarely. Stuart has moved out of their home and has gone to live with Denise. There has been a major change in Howard's professional life as he has finally obtained his doctorate and now informs everyone at CalTech and beyond including Dr. Eric Gablehauser to call him Dr. Howard Wolowitz.

Raj & Anu:

Raj and Anu are married and living in 4B after Shamy moved out. They are debating on whether or not to start a family. Raj has taught Anu how to become a nicer, friendlier person and Anu has taught Raj how to keep his emotions in check. Raj has become the head of the Astrophysics department at CalTech and still hosts the Planetarium shows and Anu still works at her hotel concierge service.

Stuart & Denise:

Stuart and Denise are engaged to be married and live together as well. Stuart still works and owns the comic book store along with Denise, which has had booming business due to the free publicity by Wil Wheaton after stating that comic books are once again cool because the owner is engaged to an actual human woman. 

That's my thoughts and feelings towards how I want the show to end via a flash forward. I tried to give everyone a happy ending because I'm not a fan of negativity and so I tried to create an ending that everyone is happy with.

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings about it.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Molecules said:

There should be a big bang theory comic book.

Oh yes, please ! I wonder if some merchandiser who's made Lego, bags, dolls, character costumes, calendars or T-shirts could come up with one ? 

On 3/4/2019 at 11:02 PM, BobtheBlob said:

That's my thoughts and feelings towards how I want the show to end via a flash forward. I tried to give everyone a happy ending because I'm not a fan of negativity and so I tried to create an ending that everyone is happy with.

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings about it.

👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍

I Think I Always wanted the Elevator to be fixed. That would be a funny tag. I think Shamy well probably get the nobel prize inexplicably but alas. I Think Penny well still give birth. But it is also just as likely she won't. I Think Penny well get a job offer, and Leonard and Penny over the last 7 episodes, well go house hunting. I Think it would be funny when they are all leaving the Apt Unti. They all go in the Fixed Elevator. And it breaks down LOL. I Think then you could have a few flash forwards. Like 20 years later. Then I would love the final tag. To have a Nerdy Girl move in next door, And Two Good Looking Guys say Hi and camera fades black. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I Think I Always wanted the Elevator to be fixed. That would be a funny tag. I think Shamy well probably get the nobel prize inexplicably but alas. I Think Penny well still give birth. But it is also just as likely she won't. I Think Penny well get a job offer, and Leonard and Penny over the last 7 episodes, well go house hunting. I Think it would be funny when they are all leaving the Apt Unti. They all go in the Fixed Elevator. And it breaks down LOL. I Think then you could have a few flash forwards. Like 20 years later. Then I would love the final tag. To have a Nerdy Girl move in next door, And Two Good Looking Guys say Hi and camera fades black. 

I could get into that!

• Like 1

My 13 year old daughter had some predictions about the final last Monday after the VCR Illumination had aired here in Germany:

She: „I betSheldon and Amy will win the Nobel prize in the final and Penny will be pregnant.“

Dad: „Ah, a Nobel for Sheldon and Amy would be too obvious, everybody is expecting that.“

She: „So why not use it?“

Mom: „And Penny said she didn‘t want kids.“

She: „So did Bernadette at one time and now she has two!“

What do we learn from this? Don‘t argue with a teenager, they outsmart you anytime... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Radar said:

My 13 year old daughter had some predictions about the final last Monday after the VCR Illumination had aired here in Germany:

She: „I betSheldon and Amy will win the Nobel prize in the final and Penny will be pregnant.“

Dad: „Ah, a Nobel for Sheldon and Amy would be too obvious, everybody is expecting that.“

She: „So why not use it?“

Mom: „And Penny said she didn‘t want kids.“

She: „So did Bernadette at one time and now she has two!“

What do we learn from this? Don‘t argue with a teenager, they outsmart you anytime... 😂

Terrific. I think she would be worth it to be included in that forum as well. But I'm afraid it's too late now. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As we know,  all institutions   performs backups of all devices, including Laptops and Thumb Drives, this includes drives plugged into any Laptop that is connected to the network, which mean the Bit Coin data is also backed up.

Since they were data mining, they could of mined 146 Bit Coins, 73 each, skipping over some  ideas, Everybody Wins...? Howard moves out and hires a nanny , Penny stays home for a while and  has a child, then returns to work.

Sheldon finds out Elon Musk has been using his paper from when he was nine, Even Stuart wins and gets married.

Raj, he writes a book, Lonely Guys Cook Book, or other ideas