[Lenny] His Family (one-shot)

A new Lenny one-shot. I don't write anything more because I don't want to spoil it.

I wrote it before news regarding something in season 12 (which I won't spoil here) so I guess it's AU or OOC (for a "revised" C...) from after that airs... I hope people enjoy it anyway.

Happy first Lenny meeting anniversary!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bfm said:

A new Lenny one-shot. I don't write anything more because I don't want to spoil it.

I wrote it before news regarding something in season 12 (which I won't spoil here) so I guess it's AU or OOC (for a "revised" C...) from after that airs... I hope people enjoy it anyway.

Read it and enjoyed it!

• Thanks 1

Someone is spam-reviewing me for some reason... Anybody knows how to get read of those "reviews"? I emailed fanfiction... No idea why this person targeted me/this story.

3 minutes ago, bfm said:

Someone is spam-reviewing me for some reason... Anybody knows how to get read of those "reviews"? I emailed fanfiction... No idea why this person targeted me/this story.

I noticed it and thought it was ridiculous. The world is full of crazies!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bfm said:

There is no way of knowing what will end up happening by May. I think Alex was the most compatible for Leonard of the four. I liked the story

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2018 at 3:38 PM, bfm said:

Managed to erase the spam thanks to @luminous

That was just weird.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...