The Big Bang Theory Forums

It's been a long time - about 2 and 1/2 years, I think - since I posted on this forum.

I had that whole brain surgery thing, and then I had a lot of internet issues, but I have kept up with watching the show.

I haven't had as much zeal to get online and discuss it or anything like that, but I just had my computer worked on and I'm checking out my old hangouts.

I don't know how much I'll be posting because I live with my older sister, her son, and my parents, and my computer is out in the family room now, so the situation is less than ideal, but I'd still like to see what's going on.

Nice to be back! ~ phanta 😉

• Like 3

Welcome back Phanta, it's good to see you here again.  

• Like 2

Welcome back PHANTAGRAE,

I hope all is well with you and your little elf. I don't see where I can leave you a message, but I've had brain issues too. If you ever want to talk, I'm here.

Mike 

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

Welcome back Phantagrae!!!

Great to see you back!

I hope you fully recovered from your brain surgery and that you can now look forward to a long, healthy life.

Thanks, guys!

I had a small stroke during surgery, so I'm now on disability. I can't really play the bassoon and I can't type or write as well as I used to, can't drive or ride a bike anymore, although I do have plans to possibly be able to drive again and possible get an adult tricycle.  We'll see.

Anyway, I've gotten back into cross stitch, which I used to do back in the day.  I discovered that there is a vibrant online community of cross stitchers, so that's a lot of fun.

So, I do hope to come around here more often.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Good to see you back phantagrae. Sorry to hear you've been through such a rough time recently physically. Wishing you all the best on your road to recovery.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2018 at 4:02 PM, phantagrae said:

Thanks, guys!

I had a small stroke during surgery, so I'm now on disability. I can't really play the bassoon and I can't type or write as well as I used to, can't drive or ride a bike anymore, although I do have plans to possibly be able to drive again and possible get an adult tricycle.  We'll see.

Anyway, I've gotten back into cross stitch, which I used to do back in the day.  I discovered that there is a vibrant online community of cross stitchers, so that's a lot of fun.

So, I do hope to come around here more often.

Hi again PHANTAGRAE,

I too have brain damage, but the "funny" part is that it DOESN'T effect my driving, go figure.

This site by typing and trying to keep my thoughts together (and remembering how to spell) has been more help than ANY therpy.

PS if you ever want to compare notes you can PM me. I take a VERY long time to type.

Edited by walnutcowboy