The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

1205 'The Planetarium Collision' (October 18)

1 hour ago, chucky said:

It would have been sexier in the bed of their dark bedroom. Seems like Howard has experienced that already. Wonder what the results were. Was that when Bernadette got pregnant, both times? Sick, inquiring minds wants to know!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜

Then again, he does have performance issues as Howard, himself, stated in Episode 10/1.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by chucky

On 10/22/2018 at 2:45 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

There's only one accent I'd find sexier, and that's her talking in a German accent.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

For me the language of love, "FRENCH".ย :sungum:

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Each to their own. I prefer the German accent.

It's FRENCH for me! Well, it's a close first over Southern Redneck!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Penny thinks English is the sexiest accent.

Just an FYI, I'm English.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alex agreed with her!

• Like 1

I had no hope for this episode, and I was right. It seemed intended as a deliberate insult to the fans of the original TBBT setup, where Penny was the undisputed romantic heroine. Bed scenes for B&H and A&S, nothing for the really sensual couple.

Another step in the destruction of every worthwhile aspect of the show, one thing about A was that she was always funny in her lab - eg her monologues to brains she was dissecting, lab animals etc. This time the lab scene with the sensory deprivation subject was utterly unamusing. Her interaction with S in her lab long ago when he tried to be her lab assistant in lieu of vacation was pretty funny, this time A & S in her lab was rubbish.

Incidentally, I leftย  physics back in the last millenium, but I'm pretty sure "Super Asymmetry" is a meaningless expression. On the other hand, symmetry breaking effects have been important ever since unitary symmetry became a thing. I seem to remeber that the reason the fundamental particles have masses is due to such an effect? So nothing new there. And generally physics and the life sciences are pretty distinct, and the premise that S needs a for his work is quite implausible.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JohnPhD said:

I had no hope for this episode, and I was right. It seemed intended as a deliberate insult to the fans of the original TBBT setup, where Penny was the undisputed romantic heroine. Bed scenes for B&H and A&S, nothing for the really sensual couple.

Another step in the destruction of every worthwhile aspect of the show, one thing about A was that she was always funny in her lab - eg her monologues to brains she was dissecting, lab animals etc. This time the lab scene with the sensory deprivation subject was utterly unamusing. Her interaction with S in her lab long ago when he tried to be her lab assistant in lieu of vacation was pretty funny, this time A & S in her lab was rubbish.

Incidentally, I leftย  physics back in the last millenium, but I'm pretty sure "Super Asymmetry" is a meaningless expression. On the other hand, symmetry breaking effects have been important ever since unitary symmetry became a thing. I seem to remeber that the reason the fundamental particles have masses is due to such an effect? So nothing new there. And generally physics and the life sciences are pretty distinct, and the premise that S needs a for his work is quite implausible.

Totally Agree!!

On 10/19/2018 at 2:02 PM, chucky said:

Not sure how to answer that question. I guess the end with Raj and Howard (Bromance) was good and Penny leaving to run the stairs to double check Leonard saying there were 3 flights. The rest is forgetable IMHO!

ย 

Funnily enough since this ep was shown in the UK there've been at least 2 repeats of old episodes where different characters complained about "4 flights of stairs": the cannabis-reeking pizza delivery guy and pregnant B.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnPhD said:

Funnily enough since this ep was shown in the UK there've been at least 2 repeats of old episodes where different characters complained about "4 flights of stairs": the cannabis-reeking pizza delivery guy and pregnant B.

Yeah, what you just said!