The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawking

Adhesive Ducks.

Just for a lark, I wanted to see if I could find the said ducks to help you out on your search. Asked for "adhesive ducks with umbrella". One of the sites it took me to was to Target stores. When I checked it out it took me to adhesive bras ! Go figure.

i also looked this up i found one with an umbrella but i couldn't buy it as we have a shower above bath and have a need for slip stickers 

i have found lots of plain ducks though and other animals 

4 hours ago, MookiStar said:

i also looked this up i found one with an umbrella but i couldn't buy it as we have a shower above bath and have a need for slip stickers

Could you give me the link to that one please?

45 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Could you give me the link to that one please?

i'll search through my browser history for you and find it :)

On 11/26/2018 at 2:25 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

Thanks.

so i spent the last hour checking through my history i think the link i had is dead or gone now it was judging from my history 8 months a go and even back then it wasn't available

but it was a yellow duck with blue umbrella over its head , it seems recently in the usa anyways a brand has over taken this market called SlipX

maybe we can get them to make an alt duck design as they have a duck just no umbrella 

SlipX, Slip doctors, S&X SlipRX these seem to be the main brands im going to check local market here in australia we gets lots of stuff from asia maybe ill find some in a $2 shop down here if i ever find some i'll post you some

a little story a guy in my building he slipped in his shower above bath and shattered his leg in three places he is like 5 units down from me and we heard the scream from here, terrible i had to let the ambulance in and he was taken to hospital and had the surgery and his leg is fine now he is walking around like normal but for about 12 weeks i helped him around the building happened last summer ( winter for you guys) i bought him a non slip matt for a get well joke / serious lol 

so buy something for your shower above bath because iv seen it happen and it hurts

strange though if you look at this sticker from TBBT those are blue foam adhesive ducks but iv never seen that design 

https://www.zazzle.com.au/lack_of_adhesive_ducks_humour_classic_round_sticker-217820403285799751

Edited by MookiStar