Jump to content

1210 'The VCR Illumination' (December 6)


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

The VCR Illumination 
Airs Thursday, December 6 at 8/7c on CBS

Sheldon and Amy are still down about their theory being disproven, but a VHS tape from Sheldon's past inspires him not to give up. Also, Bernadette turns into a pageant mom when she tries to help Wolowitz ace his Magic Castle audition.

Young Sheldon stars Iain Armitage, Lance Barber and Montana Jordan guest star. Christine Baranski returns as Beverly Hofstadter.

  • Like 5
  • Run to India 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, chucky said:

Of course. The writers won't risk spoiling the illusion that they don't sleep together any more!

I think the illusion is that they sleep together on the kitchen island, and sometimes winging it sleeping on the couch. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Where does Penny get green paint on Leonard's Star Trek uniform ? The bath ?

Beats me! Maybe she had paint on her hands and tried to ruin the uniform, so he'd have to throw it away! It's all open to anyone's opinion. That's due to it never been seen like the boat kiss!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DaisyJane said:

What this show really needs is more of Sheldon acting like a petulant toddler while everyone appeases him. Never too much of that. 

I'm not sure if that is sarcastic or not, but I'm way over that crap. TPTB have run that into the ground. That's MHO!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm not sure if that is sarcastic or not, but I'm way over that crap. TPTB have run that into the ground. That's MHO!

I said they were running out of gas two years ago and didn't want the series extension. But the powers that be said that there were lots more stories to tell. I didn't see these writers being able to keep the show quality. I still wish they had ended on a high note.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I said they were running out of gas two years ago and didn't want the series extension. But the powers that be said that there were lots more stories to tell. I didn't see these writers being able to keep the show quality. I still wish they had ended on a high note.

They can still end on a high note, if they push themselves to writing quality scripts with the shows casts. They don't need casts from other shows. If they want to bring back original guests of the show is fine with me.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chucky said:

They can still end on a high note, if they push themselves to writing quality scripts with the shows casts. They don't need casts from other shows. If they want to bring back original guests of the show is fine with me.

If you are referring to the YS stuff, that's not all that you have disliked about episodes over the last couple of years, right? The quality hasn't been there for a LONG time. I can't see that doing a u-turn now. I still think season six was the best season. It had a lot of episodes where everyone had a chance to shine.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

If you are referring to the YS stuff, that's not all that you have disliked about episodes over the last couple of years, right? The quality hasn't been there for a LONG time. I can't see that doing a u-turn now. I still think season six was the best season. It had a lot of episodes where everyone had a chance to shine.

Anyone reading my posts know I've been not pleased with either the writers or Holland. The waste of the whole season 11 on the planning of "Shamy's" wedding was ridiculous in my opinion. None of the other couple got that and it "burns my grits". Bringing in that other shows cast is just the tip of the iceberg of my disappointment with TPTB. So there's a lot that has upset me the last few years!

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She had paint over her entire body

Did she? I never saw it like I didn't see the boat kiss. All we have is the script. So believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. As usual we will disagree!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.