The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SaveOurBBT

Save Our Big Bang Theory

Not sure how useful this is going to be.  The show has not been cancelled.   Chuck Lorre didn't want to continue to make the show if any of Jim, Johnny or Kaley didn't want to continue.  Jim decided he didn't want to do the show any longer  and Lorre decided to end the show.  

• Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

I would sign, but a petition is not going to save the show. It was not canceled, it’s just coming to an end.

• Like 2

Chuck Lorre has stated that he does not want to continue the show without Jim Parsons (Sheldon).  That view would have made sense in the early years of the show when the Sheldon character carried the show, but after 11 years there are now more characters, more storylines , and a very loyal fan base.  I think the show could be very successful without the Sheldon character.   It’s very puzzling that Lorre does not seem to be considering this since it would be financially lucrative for him and CBS.

Edited by MNBoston
Missing text
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MNBoston said:

Chuck Lorre has stated that he does not want to continue the show without Jim Parsons (Sheldon).  That view would have made sense in the early years of the show when the Sheldon character carried the show, but after 11 years there are now more characters, more storylines , and a very loyal fan base.  I think the show could be very successful without the Sheldon character.   It’s very puzzling that Lorre does not seem to be considering this since it would be financially lucrative for him and CBS.

Chuck said that he wouldn't continue without any of the big three. 

14 hours ago, vonmar said:

Chuck said that he wouldn't continue without any of the big three. 

I wonder if he would consider a spin-off with Johnny and Kaley in conjunction with WB/CBS and possibly their production companies

• Like 1