The Big Bang Theory Forums
Molecules

Penny Is A Greater Genius Than Sheldon

Penny will be revealed to have a higher I.Q. than Sheldon. Think it over. Penny played chess for the first time and  beat Leonard. Many things bore Penny: a true characteristic of geniuses. There are a multitude of examples in many episodes of Penny quickly coming up with problem solutions faster and better than any other cast member. Penny even inspired Sheldon and all the cast members to evolve, improve, reach goals. Q.E.D. Discuss.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Molecules said:

Penny will be revealed to have a higher I.Q. than Sheldon. Think it over. Penny played chess for the first time and  beat Leonard. Many things bore Penny: a true characteristic of geniuses. There are a multitude of examples in many episodes of Penny quickly coming up with problem solutions faster and better than any other cast member. Penny even inspired Sheldon and all the cast members to evolve, improve, reach goals. Q.E.D. Discuss.

No questions asked. It's only logical.

nw_205.gif.2100cda19dd5c42a54292d3e7275d38e.gif

• Haha 1

The writers are all over the place with penny depending on the joke being set up. Try to figgure that out would be like Sheldon figuring out  graphene or worse the third Matrix Movie...

Sheldon: Structure, constant structure. One atom…

Howard: Boy, he’s really gone, isn’t he?

Leonard: Yeah, this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant.

Howard: I thought I smelled popcorn.

Sheldon: Pattern is the same as fermions, travels on the pathways, hexagonal, it’s always hexagonal…

Leonard: I haven’t seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out the third Matrix movie.

[snip]

Sheldon: The same thing I’ve been doing for three days. Trying to figure out why electrons behave as if they have no mass when travelling through a graphene sheet.

Bernadette: With marbles?

Sheldon: Well, I needed something bigger than peas, now, didn’t I?

Bernadette: Sheldon, when was the last time you got any sleep?

Sheldon: I don’t know, two, three days. Not important. I don’t need sleep, I need answers. I need to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the toad of truth.

• Haha 1