Jump to content

1213 'The Confirmation Polarization' (January 17)


Tripper

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

But I think he still loves sheldon more

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

Why?  Honestly what does this mean? Explain it to me. Because I don't get it.

Edited by vonmar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheldon and Amy are happy together.  
No thought there but sheldon will always come first in the relationship

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sheldon and Amy are happy together.  
I'm sorry but I should said there's no doubt that their happy together

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

No thought there but sheldon will always come first in the relationship

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

I see a woman who knows her partner so well. I see a man who has come leaps and bounds to be husband he is now and it's not always about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

I know right, Sheldon loves Amy.

That's not what the wow meant! 

7 hours ago, vonmar said:

I see a woman who knows her partner so well. I see a man who has come leaps and bounds to be husband he is now and it's not always about him.

We see differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, legacy99 said:

You forgot to mention having amy taken off her project without her knowing about it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

That's a good point. If he loves her sooo much, why embarrass her by having her taken of her research just to further his project? That must mean he thinks his work is more important than hers! Which, to his thinking, makes him more important than her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chucky said:

That's a good point. If he loves her sooo much, why embarrass her by having her taken of her research just to further his project? That must mean he thinks his work is more important than hers! Which, to his thinking, makes him more important than her!

I don't think that was the point of that story, He wanted her to have a break if I remember correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shell said:

I don't think that was the point of that story, He wanted her to have a break if I remember correctly

If that's what you believe that then fine, I don't and never will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.