Post your unpopular opinions

reecejackox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

News report says Johnny Galecki has got a woman half his age into trouble and not only is he not ashamed, he's announcing it as if it's something to be proud of and says his family's pleased ( as if ). Apparently has no intention of marrying her. Disgusting. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

Opinionated

And out dated

I'm

Getting frustrated 

I don't hate you

Hate you

Unless you try and stop me

Yeah

I don't hate you

Hate you

Unless you take

Liberties

C'mon!

Unpopular opinion #1

I'm a Tory, I'm actually a Tory, as in, proper Tory, like, card carrying member get invited to conferences unless there's a pandemic who gets to vote for the leader of the party Tory, Tory, like a proper Tory.

Unpopular opinion #2

I'm with Ireland on the whole Israel/Palestine Issue, and I view Hamas as the Palestinian Resistance and Zionists to Nationalistic Anti Jews and Israel an apartheid state that have manage to normalise mass murder and racial segregation to include the wider definition of race to include culture and national identity and their treatment of Gaza is akin to the Warsaw Ghetto since it's an open aired prison at its mercy, with murderous tactics likened to 'Mowing the Grass' and that it is not Anti Semitic to criticise Israel or Zionism.

Unpopular opinion #3

America is Israel's Bitch and is under attack and doesn't do anything about it with lawmakers loyal to Israel passing unconstitutional anti-BDS laws and writing blank cheques to Israel while US States start to look like 3rd world countries and need less federal funding than Israel get from America. 

Edited by ShelledInCoopedUp