Jump to content

1217 'The Conference Valuation' (March 7)


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I'd rather see her one more time than a motley crew of guest stars, much as I loved seeing them finally get Shatner.

I'm sorry 11 & 1/2 years of how she treated Leonard is enough for me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm sorry 11 & 1/2 years of how she treated Leonard is enough for me. 

She's a well played character who has been on regularly, but not all the time. Them bringing her back before the end does not surprise me. I don't care how she treated Leonard. She's a good character and leads to some funny scenes.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 3
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

She's a well played character who has been on regularly, but not all the time. Them bringing her back before the end does not surprise me. I don't care how she treated Leonard. She's a good character and leads to some funny scenes.

I guess we disagree on the need to bring back Beverly! IMHO, Beverly is not a good character but is portrayed by a wonderful actress!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, legacy99 said:

The only time I thought Beverly was funny was when Penny got her drunk

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

And she kissed Sheldon so hard I'm surprised neither one of them broke a tooth!

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2019 at 5:04 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I wonder if Beverly gets involved in Penny's babies decision:girldrink:

I hope not...that is a Lenny decision to make. Not Beverly or Wyatt. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sah said:

I hope not...that is a Lenny decision to make. Not Beverly or Wyatt. 

I'm hoping Beverly leaves it to Leonard and Penny to decide and stays out of it. But, I sincerely doubt her being able to do that!  :hi:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm hoping Beverly leaves it to Leonard and Penny to decide and stays out of it. But, I sincerely doubt her being able to do that!  :hi:

Perhaps it's  Shamy she'll be talking to, or perhaps Amy who's worried about getting Sheldon interested in real babies and not just homo novi.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Perhaps it's  Shamy she'll be talking to, or perhaps Amy who's worried about getting Sheldon interested in real babies and not just homo novi.

She does favor Sheldon over her own son. We can only hope you're right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Sah said:

I hope not...that is a Lenny decision to make. Not Beverly or Wyatt. 

I'd like her to have a discussion with Penny and maybe get an idea why Penny changed her mind about wanting to have children but I don't think that will happen since Penny will be with Bernie at the conference. Or even better and even more unlikely, have a compassionate conversation with her son on the subject. Maybe say something helpful  and not demeaning to her son for once.:drinks:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Or even better and even more unlikely, have a compassionate conversation with her son on the subject. Maybe say something helpful  and not demeaning to her son for once.

I definitely don't see that happening at all. She cares more for Leonard's brother, sister and Sheldon more than Leonard! It's long since past time for Leonard to cut all ties with Beverly. 

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'd like her to have a discussion with Penny and maybe get an idea why Penny changed her mind about wanting to have children but I don't think that will happen since Penny will be with Bernie at the conference. Or even better and even more unlikely, have a compassionate conversation with her son on the subject. Maybe say something helpful  and not demeaning to her son for once.:drinks:

I hear what your saying, but to me that wouldn't be in character for Beverly at all. We know Sheldon and Leonard have each other's ideal mother. I like that part of the storyline. To me it is funny that Sheldon should have had Beverly as a mom and Leonard should have had Mary.

I don't mind a very basic conversation between Leonard and his mom about kids but without any pressure as Leonard asked of Wyatt. 🥂

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2019 at 8:36 PM, MsGreentea said:

I have loved Beverly’s appearances and I think she is a fabulous character.

I guess we'll disagree on this subject. IMHO, the only good thing about Beverly's character is the actress portraying her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.