The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lidia

Settle Raj's life

I think Rajesh should assume he is gay so that all the nerds can be free!

He is a bright character and he never has his moment to shine, his stories are beautiful and he has everything an image can have for that!

The nerds have a problem assuming there sexuality and this will  be a great view.

7 hours ago, Lidia said:

I think Rajesh should assume he is gay so that all the nerds can be free!

He is a bright character and he never has his moment to shine, his stories are beautiful and he has everything an image can have for that!

The nerds have a problem assuming there sexuality and this will  be a great view.

Personally I feel the writers have given up on Raj. They've had ample opportunities to resolve that situation and haven't done it.

• Like 2

I'd love to see him marry. I think he should be with someone and not alone, since he's at heart the most romantic of all the guys.

Raj has been with some good women who seemed willing to put up with some of his BS but in the end he always manage to screw it some. I still think Emily was the best Girlfriend of his.

Reminds me a little bit like Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond. Took him Six Years to realize Amy was the one. Every time he found a new Girlfriend he would fine a flaw he didn’t like about her and break up with her due to one tiny little flaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Both Emilys were terrible but the last one was the worst, although I normally like the actress. I wish they hadn't killed her off on Sleepy Hollow. Things went straight downhill from there on that show.

A lot of fans considered her a sociopath and thought she didn't fit in well with the other characters, if I'm remembering right. I didn't think she was funny at all once we got to know her. I thought she was kind of creepy and didn't do anything interesting, again if I'm remembering right.

3 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I'd love to see him marry. I think he should be with someone and not alone, since he's at heart the most romantic of all the guys.

To be honest, I'm tired of Raj's relationship woes!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, chucky said:

To be honest, I'm tired of Raj's relationship woes!

Never thought see the day when Stuart has a steady  Girlfriends and Raj doesn't. 

• Like 1

Just now, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Never thought see the day when Stuart has a steady  Girlfriends and Raj doesn't. 

With Raj's issues, it was written in the stars!

• Like 3