The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bellamia

Jim Parsons

I discovered big bang theory only 3 years ago....when i was going thru a very traumatic time. I cant believe how i have come to love these people...i have watched all seasons  over and over again....in fact they have become my security blanket lol!!    i am 63 years old....noone in my age group of family and friends watch BBT...but i dont care....theyre all dumb anyway lol!!  BUT  my grandkids and I have the best time discussing the show and they love that their nanna is so into it!!!!   Jim parsons has stolen my heart....from the very first moment i saw him on BBT...i cant describe the joy he brings me. I know its silly to say this....but i love them all dearly.  just thank you ......nuff said xxxxxx  

140.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bellamia said:

I discovered big bang theory only 3 years ago....when i was going thru a very traumatic time. I cant believe how i have come to love these people...i have watched all seasons  over and over again....in fact they have become my security blanket lol!!    i am 63 years old....noone in my age group of family and friends watch BBT...but i dont care....theyre all dumb anyway lol!!  BUT  my grandkids and I have the best time discussing the show and they love that their nanna is so into it!!!!   Jim parsons has stolen my heart....from the very first moment i saw him on BBT...i cant describe the joy he brings me. I know its silly to say this....but i love them all dearly.  just thank you ......nuff said xxxxxx  

140.jpg

My story is so much like yours.  And I'm 74.  The show has been so comforting.  Especially Jim Parsons.   I so hope I will be able to see him in other things.  I don't want him to  disappear.   Welcome to this group.  

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 7:30 PM, bellamia said:

140.jpg

I'm with you. I discovered BBT about 3 years ago, too and LOVE it! I'm also a fan of Jim I got to see him in Boys in the Band and he's a sweetie. I know it's time for BB to end but I hope we still see Jim in other things I'm going to miss these people every week.

I also, watch the reruns, too, to cheer myself up. (I'm 53)

• Like 1