IRL Big Bang Characters

Does anyone know any people in real life that remind them of characters in the The Big Bang Theory? If so, discuss them here!

I know someone who looks like Leonard but acts totally different. His favorite character is Howard though. (Sadly he isn't a huge fan of TBBT)

One of my other best friends is as awkward and pathetic as Howard (when it comes to relationships!) although they don't look alike at all. On top of that, his mom looks and acts almost identical to Leslie.

And my cousin reminds me a LOT of Penny...It's kind of creepy..

Actually, it's just the gifted program that is full of nerds and geeks. It's pretty exclusive, since it branches off of a cyber charter school, which is also rather advanced [by roughly a whole grade ahead of surrounding NORMAL schools, making the gifted students 2-3 years ahead; some 8th graders are taking college-leveled courses].

And if you visited us, believe me, you would be frightened off. There are only certain days when we veteran students won't eat the new ones. [because you see, it's called the "Advanced Ideas Center", AIC, but we changed it to "Asylum for Intelligent Crazies"]

There's a briefing. :D

We are all roughly as smart as the characters of the show, really, we're just crazier. A few of us are even comparable to Sheldon, but we just have gifted kids here, not prodigies.

You see, I'm not giving my school name because that's my privacy, but I may email it to you... or something. ;)

Okay, sorry, I have a tendency to bring things off topic. A lot. Forgive me, moderators.

ANYWAY-- I think the reason I can't think of anyone is that none of us have even a remote desire to be like the normal person, nor do we have concern for physical appearance. We judge each other based on intelligence, talent, and humor. And none of us are prodigies either.

So, this rules out: any character even remotely normal [Penny, Kurt], any character that desires to be normal [Howard, Raj, Leonard, Stuart], prodigies [well, Sheldon].

We also rule out the obnoxious or the plain annoying: Leslie Winkle [who is consistently abusive to Sheldon] and Barry Kripkie [also harassing Sheldon].

And what's left? Nothing. Meh.

• 2 months later...

I used to work with a girl back in the day who looked and sounded like Leslie Winkle. This was back in the day when she was Darlene on Rosanne. I used to bug her about when she found time to record the tv show, and make it back to work at Burger King in Canada. She was the spitting image of Darlene...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently I remind people of Sheldon's obsessive compulsive side, my own chair for optimal view of the TV, cleanliness, etc.

Lol same here. I've been told numerous times that I have a personality like sheldon. For example, instead of asking a simple question, I will extend it and make it a long and complicated question that apperantly doesn't make sense. I usually sit in the same places when I eat or when I watch T.V. I dislike social situations and so on...

• 2 months later...

I shared a flat with Sheldon Cooper.

OMG..... when I watched the first ep of the show I said to myself "Patrick is alive and well and has changed his name to Sheldon"

Everything about Sheldon.... hell yes.... that was my flatmate.

nick :)