The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Season 4 premiere date revealed

Excellent! now we have a date and just 2 episodes for what september concerns. I wonder how the season will start and untill when the preview will be available. Thanks for the news.

Excellent! now we have a date and just 2 episodes for what september concerns. I wonder how the season will start and untill when the preview will be available. Thanks for the news.

Whenever that is, I'll still get the review before you! HAHAHA! ^_^

Nah, just kidding, but I can't wait to see the fourth season, or even just the preview! It will be fun! :)

Whenever that is, I'll still get the review before you! HAHAHA! ^_^

Nah, just kidding, but I can't wait to see the fourth season, or even just the preview! It will be fun! :)

Hahaha good thing you are in the game!! but who knows, maybe I'll get it before you, you are gonna have to be extra aware when the preview airs otherwise...you might lose hahahahaha extra aware buddy!

I wonder if there'll be something during comic con, and after it the preview. On the bad side, I haven't heard any news regarding Kaley, being a guest in a late show or anything, nothing so far.

Oh, my.... I think I can't wait 3 months to see what will happen to Sheldon and the girl he just met at the end of Season 3.....:icon_cheesygrin:!

The Big Bang Theory will return for Season 4 on Thursday, September 23rd at 8/7c. Bill Prady revealed the date today on his Twitter account. CBS announced their plans in May to have Big Bang spearhead a new hour of comedy on Thursday nights.

This is my favorite sitcom. In fact, I can't remember the last time I faithfully followed a sitcom. The episode's DVD sets are the only TV series in my collection. I enjoyed the first episode but wondered if it would catch on or not. Happily it has been universally successful and Jim Parsons is one of the funniest actors on television. He's just so incredibly complex and out of touch with the real world. Also the show is never demeaning or judgmental about the guys' difficulty navigating through life sometimes extremely clumsily. This is the first time we've had sitcom characters who were far advanced intelligently in their field but neither men really connects well with the real world. The buffer character Penny balances all four men very well and the budding friendship with Sheldon is an interesting turn of events.

But I worry about the move to Thursdays. Wont the show be in competition with NBC's line up of sitcoms? I'm not a fan of any of NBC's Thursday line up. I just don't get them and I'm annoyed by some of the hand held camera technique. They all try so hard to be edgy. Anyway, I've tried them all and sat there for an entire evening without laughing or smiling once. But they have high ratings. I hope CBS's lineup will compete well.

I do have some fear that TBBT will do poorly in the Thursday time slot but I hope and pray that the ratings soar. Sometimes moving a show to a new time slot can be very good for the show, sometimes it is the death sentence for the show. I hoe it does well and I will do my part to keep its ratings up!

Into the Uk we only have 1 more episode of Series 3 left to watch & to be honest TBBT has got better & better:icon_cheesygrin: I can't wait to get the Series 3 DvD.

By the way when will us Uk fans be able to see Series 4? I can only presume E4 will be showing them?

what do you mean 2 episodes

have they already told us whats going to happen

what do you mean 2 episodes

have they already told us whats going to happen

What I meant was that since the season premiere will be on the 23rd, then it will be only the episode on that day and the one on september 30th and that's the end of the month so just 2 episodes for september.

It would be interesting to have a intellectual nerdy Hispanic on the show. Like show up once in while

in the cafeteria! I notice some of the comments on Blog come out of South America. Look how many

hispanic fans BBT would pick up in the U.S. A great challenge for writers....may have to hire someone

familiar with the culture, etc. that people would find hysterical.

It would be interesting to have a intellectual nerdy Hispanic on the show. Like show up once in while

in the cafeteria! I notice some of the comments on Blog come out of South America. Look how many

hispanic fans BBT would pick up in the U.S. A great challenge for writers....may have to hire someone

familiar with the culture, etc. that people would find hysterical.

And there was actually an example when sheldon was trying to conceive a plan to move the "new jerusalem" to the sonoran desert, and singing "hava nagila" with the "cielito lindo" tune, in that scene sheldon actually made me laugh, being from Mexico I found that was particularly funny :icon_cheesygrin: .

In the UK, the Channel that show it here, is re running season 3, so going on the fact that the last episode of season 3 will be on Thursday the 21st of October.. we should in theory ....have the premiere of season 4 on Thursday the 28th of October...

Which should make us a month behind the U.S..

As long as we don't get any long hiatus between first half of the season and the last part..like last year.. which was annoying.. ( all U.S TV shows had it last year. writers strike knock on effect...)

We should have a uninterrupted run apart from a week or two off the air for Xmas.

well due to Kaley's broken leg the show has been stopped for 3 weeks and who knows they may wait till she is ok before starting again they can only rewrite so many shows without her

Cant wait for the 4th season guys :) im hangin to see sheldon with his new "gf" ..i seen some comment about raj n maybe he should talk up a bit more .. i reckon his shyness is so cute n endearing how he kinda shuffles off :p ... kisses from Australia xoxo

Here in Australia, we are so behind the US with regards to this show.

We are only a couple of weeks into Season 4.

Already our national carrier (Channel 9) is showing 2 episodes each week and to rub salt into the wounds, they are showing the series out of order.

It's a sad sad state of affairs given the availability of streaming shows from the US overnight.

Sometimes me thinks we are not quite "the lucky country" that everyone makes us out to be... yeah sure, Australia is great for healthy living, employment and vegemite... but when it comes to tv, we suck the preverbial big one ! :icon_mrgreen:

I guess I must have missed last night's episode the first time around....very funny.....Raj and

his enibriated telescope theory! Mahalo to you Raj too. Hope you were able to contact a

higher species out there somewhere !