The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Favorite Quotes

Here is a thread for you to post all your favorite Big Bang Theory quotes:

Leonard: Our kids will be smart and beautiful.

Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary

Leonard: I'm a male, and she's a female.

Sheldon: But not of the same species.

Sheldon: If you have time to lean, you have time to clean!

Sheldon: Ah, gravity - thou art a heartless bitch.

Some great quotes from Sheldon!

Does anyone have the quote where Penny is going on about astrology and one of the guys butts in slamming astrology?

Found it:

Penny: I'm a Sagittarius which probably tells you way more than you need to know...

Sheldon: Yes... it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relevant to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.

Penny: Participate in the what?

Sheldon: In a world that already includes the Big Boy, why would I settle for something like the Big Boy?

Wolowitz: How can she take your order when you're too neurotic to talk to her?

(on the 4 guys all being dressed in the same costume)

Koothrappali: If we walk behind each other all night then people will think it is one guy walking really fast.

Also from the same episode:

Leonard: A Homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says what ...

Kurt: What?

Leonard & Sheldon laugh

Just remembered another good one. Sheldon's mom to Raj: Now I fixed chicken. I hope that's not one of those animals you people think is magic.

• Like 1

Sheldon: Do I come into your home and change your boards? Leslie: I don't have things written wrong on my boards. Sheldon: That's...That's....That's.... Leslie: If you think up an adjective, text me. Leonard: Yea, you saw what you saw, that's how we roll in the Shire! Sheldon: You have about as much chance with her as the Hubble Telescope does of finding in the middle of every black hole is a little man holding a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker.

Wolowitz: How can she take your order when you're too neurotic to talk to her?

Love Raj's response : Well it's going to be reflected in her tip!

Sheldon: Widen my circle? I have 216 friends on Myspace! Leonard: And not one of them you've met in real life.. Sheldon: That's the beauty of it. Or something along those lines.. sorry, please correct me if I mucked up the quote. :icon_eek:

Sheldon: Do I come into your home and change your boards?

Leslie: I don't have things written wrong on my boards.

Sheldon: That's...That's....That's....

Leslie: If you think up an adjective, text me.

Leonard: Yea, you saw what you saw, that's how we roll in the Shire!

Sheldon: You have about as much chance with her as the Hubble Telescope does of finding in the middle of every black hole is a little man holding a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker.

From last night's rerun (more in the delivery than the actual words!):

Leonard: I'm having a panic attack!

Sheldon: A panic attack? Oh...calm down!:icon_cheesygrin:

"Sheldon, think this through, you are going to ask Howard to choose between sex and halo!" "No, I'm going to ask Howard to choose between sex and halo 3." or something like this.... awesome

I just gave you a reasonable explanation (Sheldon's best at penny's apartment in midnight, uninvited) That's brilliant! (Leonard's immediate response to Sheldon's succinct two words: Schroedinger's Cat) Blablabla, typical Taurus (Penny retorts to Sheldon's Astrology-undermining "psychotic rant") No I think it needs to be spontaneous (Kiss scene with Miss Wrinkle) I don't have to believe in (luck) for her to be lucky ("touch my board" incident)

store worker- you dont work here sheldon- apparently nobody else does either it was something like that when he was getting leonards present Leonard: [discussing Sheldon's work] At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions to get the math to work. Sheldon: I didn't invent them. They're there. Leonard: Yeah? In what universe? Sheldon: In all of them, that's the point!

Sheldon to Leslie: "Yes well, I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you." Sheldon to Leonard: "Your inability to successfully woo Penny long predates your acquisition of the Time Machine. That failure clearly stands on its own."

Remenber this one from Leslie: "Yep,come for the breasts,stay for the brains." And Leonard: "In particle physics,25 is woodstock!" Wolowitz: "It's like nerdvana!" Raj: "Unbelievable,you managed to screw uo the screw-up!"