The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Favorite Quotes

Leonard: You are not Isaac Newton. Sheldon: No, no, that's true. Gravity would have been apparent to me without the apple. ;)

Leonard: What secret? Tell me the secret! Sheldon: Mom smokes in the car, Jesus is okay with it but we can't tell dad. Leonard: Not THAT secret, the other secret. Sheldon: (deep voice) I'm Batman...:):):)

Leonard: What secret? Tell me the secret!

Sheldon: Mom smokes in the car, Jesus is okay with it but we can't tell dad.

Leonard: Not THAT secret, the other secret.

Sheldon: (deep voice) I'm Batman...:):):)

Same! LOL... that was awesome! :icon_cheesygrin:

Sheldon:

"If you concentrate more on comics book and lee about sex, we wouldn't have these embarrasing moments!"

Sheldon:

"It seems if i wat to cross some sort of line here"

LOL

howard tries to get rid of a date after driving the mars rover into a ditch:

-Mars rover, Mars rover, can Howard come over...

Howard dodges sick Sheldon by imitating his own mother:

-this is Howard's mother. Why are you calling at this ungodly hour!

and a bit later:

-Call your own mother!

all in all, over the whole show, Howard really has the best one liners. Others are funny, yes, but generally Howard is the only one for whom they can write really outlandish lines.

Penny: They don't know how to use their shields.

Alicia: Shields?

Penny: Yeah, you know like in Star Trek when you're in battle and you raise the shields (shocks herself) where the hell did that come from?

That was such a lovely scene from the "Dead Hooker Juxtaposition". I think it was the first episode where Penny shows how protective she was for the four boys, and actually does take an interest in their lives.

This is the most cringe-worthy...

Sheldon: New topic... Where are you in your mentrual cycle?

Penny: what?!

Sheldon: I've been doing some research online and apparently, female primates (apes, chimpanzees, you - Kaley's look here is priceless) they find their mate more desirable when courted by another female. Now this effect is intensified when the rival female is secreting the pheromones associated with ovulation. Which bring me back to my question, where are you in your...

(Penny slams the door on Sheldon)

Sheldon: Clearly I'm 14 days too early.

Leonard: OK, is everyone clear on the plan?

Howard: Yes, Koothrappali's going to wet himself, I'm gonna throw up, Sheldon's gonna run away and you're going to die.

Sheldon: I see, I assume since the rest of you have set the bar so low, you're saving the most impressive contribution for last, go on Howard, dazzle me.

Howard: Well, my power is the ability to pretend like I give a damn about your piddly-ass problem. And that's 24/7 buddy.

Penny: Howard, would you like to explain to me why your Facebook page has a picture of me sleeping on your shoulder captioned: "Me and My Girlfriend"?

Howard: Uh oh, here comes "The Talk"!

*Penny tries to blow up Howard's head.*

Penny: What are we gonna do?

Leonard: We? No, no, no. You had your chance to be "we" for like a year and a half now. Right now, you are you and you are screwed.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Leonard: We? No, no, no. You had your chance to be "we" for like a year and a half now. Right now, you are you and you are screwed.

that's my favorite Leonard quote. That and

"I pity the fool who's illogical" :icon_lol:

I love that one :icon_cheesygrin:

one of my favourites though is this one

Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?

Sheldon: Screwed.

Leonard: There you go.

Sheldon: I am truly sorry for what happened last night, I take full responsibility. And I hope that it won’t colour your opinion of Leonard, who is not only a wonderful guy, but also, I hear, a gentle and thorough lover.

Penny: You don't even like people touching you. How are you and Amy going to have sex?

Sheldon Cooper: Why on Earth would we do that?

Penny: To have your baby. Didn't your mom have the talk? You know, when your private parts started to grow?

Sheldon Cooper: I am well aware of the way humans usually procreate, which is messy, unsanitary, and judging from living next door to you for the past three years, involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity.

Penny: Oh, God.

Sheldon Cooper: Exactly.

The Werewolf Transformation ! Excellent episode !

What about

"I play bongos walking down the stairs"

*thump thump ow"

pause...

"Never play bongos walking down the stairs"

Then his visit to his barber in the hospital...lol lol lol