The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Robert E Eaton 3rd

Make it by break it

Posted (edited)

You are tring to map particular deterioration sheldon maybe like crystal some aton grow not decay study that please could be the slice of pi you were hungry for SHELDON GOES INTO MENTAL HOSPITAL trying to map the growth of matter in string theory they catch him attemps to use a crain at a construction sight a cargo train to move matter and drop charges if he agrees to obsevation SHELDONS MOM " Sheldon your are as crazy as you are smart as briliant as they come8 i have to be honest that doctor that siad you wernt crazy when you w6ere yong i paid him 20$ which was alot back then and he still allmost gave it bak" sheldon has fun arts and crafts gang  visits amy takes him home proving everbody needs a break some times and to rest love and support can make this process a success or impead it is a  balance that is needed independent growth and social support profesional help iz sometimes needed most mental health doctor's see other mental health doctors to keep perspective and because it healthy 

Edited by Robert E Eaton 3rd
I make it better