The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

1223 'The Change Constant' (May 16)

On 5/19/2019 at 7:58 PM, shell said:

I just have to bring up another point to this episode, didn't it look like Johnny really hit Jim? They did a great job--very convincing

Stage slaps ( not punches) can actually be done by slapping the person.   Using a very loose wrist, it makes a great sound, while not actually hurting.  A couple of shows ago, I got slapped four times a night, didn’t bother me in the least, and sounded great. 

• Haha 2

On 6/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, Tensor said:

Stage slaps ( not punches) can actually be done by slapping the person.   Using a very loose wrist, it makes a great sound, while not actually hurting.  A couple of shows ago, I got slapped four times a night, didn’t bother me in the least, and sounded great. 

Interesting, very interesting! 😄

On 6/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, Tensor said:

My mind immediately went to the Three Stooges. (My husband is a huge stooge fan.) Moe Howard was supposedly an expert at that.

• Like 2