The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snickers19

Season finale viewing

Hello Big Bang fans, I am new to the forum. I am a HUGE fan of the show and am very, very disappointed to see it coming to an end. TBBT has easily been my favourite show of all time. I was just curious how other fans of the show will be viewing the last episode. Are fans having viewing parties? Are there any official viewing parties/ after parties? My biggest regret was not getting to a live taping. Sorry for the non-exciting topic, however I am trying to determine how to spend the Big Bang's final moments.

6 hours ago, snickers19 said:

Hello Big Bang fans, I am new to the forum. I am a HUGE fan of the show and am very, very disappointed to see it coming to an end. TBBT has easily been my favourite show of all time. I was just curious how other fans of the show will be viewing the last episode. Are fans having viewing parties? Are there any official viewing parties/ after parties? My biggest regret was not getting to a live taping. Sorry for the non-exciting topic, however I am trying to determine how to spend the Big Bang's final moments.

There will be a public viewing party at the Pasadena Convention Center. I'm not aware of any others. My plan is pizza (because Thursday is pizza night) and watching from my living room. 

• Like 2