The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 1.01 Pilot

Hi I have to say that the only two bit's I liked were at the start I think the bit in the sperm bank was or seemed better and the best bit of all was when Gilda told Leonard that her and Sheldon had done the deed (sex)

They definitely should have kept Gilda, and just added Wolowitz.

...and Raj. And Leslie wasn't that bad either...

Come to think about it, they should just add the Gilda character to the series now...

:icon_mrgreen:

I could still like it without Raj, he's barely there, just throws in a line sometimes mostly, having Gilda as a female nerd in the group would add loads of possibilities for scripts.

Should use Leslie more often too...

I think Raj is the top punchliner of the cast...

Agreed, but having seen Gilda I would prefer her as the fourth member of the group, and give the punchlines to her or Wolowitz.

...and Raj. And Leslie wasn't that bad either...

Come to think about it, they should just add the Gilda character to the series now...

:icon_mrgreen:

This is what I think!

I like Leslie a lot, but as a female geek I see Gilda as a charachter I can relate with much more than Leslie.

All other characters are fine, they should just add Gilda. :)

Haven't seen the un-aired pilot and links are not available. I would love to see it one day :)

I could put it online and give you all the link, but I have a feeling that would be against the rules of this forum..:icon_cry:

If a MOD here could let me know if I'm wrong about this I'd love to know...

Haven't seen the un-aired pilot and links are not available. I would love to see it one day :)

I could put it online and give you all the link, but I have a feeling that would be against the rules of this forum..:icon_cry:

If a MOD here could let me know if I'm wrong about this I'd love to know...

Yep, it would be against the rules to link to an unauthorised copy of the show.

google hard, young padowan... it IS still out there

google hard, young padowan... it IS still out there

Yes it is out there, I can confirm that, I've found it myself...:icon_wink:

Watched this ep again recently. Yeah... I still don't like the set up of the boy's apartment.

Gilda would have made a good addition to the show. Maybe they could re-invent her in future seasons. She strikes me as a mix of Leslie + Amy, just without the dirty mind.

Thank you, I googled hard and found it. Hmmmm, if that had been the real pilot, I don't think I would be addicted. Leonard was fairly similar, Sheldon was OK, but not "Sheldon" enough, hated Katie to bits. Nothing redeemable about her character at all. And of course, I missed Koothrapali and Wolowitz.

I've searched for it before, but think I mistakenly limited my search to YouTube, instead of Google. :)

It was on YouTube, but these kind of things soon get taken off by the producers. They have been doing a big sweep of YouTube lately. A lot of the classic stuff has gone due to copyright.

Thankfully, there are a lot of creative people out there who seem to know how to get around these things.

I would recommend Google first, as generally, if a YouTube clip related to the search exists, it will show up anyway.

Thank you, I googled hard and found it. Hmmmm, if that had been the real pilot, I don't think I would be addicted. Leonard was fairly similar, Sheldon was OK, but not "Sheldon" enough, hated Katie to bits. Nothing redeemable about her character at all. And of course, I missed Koothrapali and Wolowitz.

I've searched for it before, but think I mistakenly limited my search to YouTube, instead of Google. :)

Yeah, Sheldon was wise is the ways of womankind!

Yeah, Sheldon was wise is the ways of womankind!

Yes, and somehow that just doesn't seem right.:icon_wink: