The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

What book are you reading right now?

@Jacks I love books about forensics and true crime. I'm going to college soon for Criminal Psych so if you have any good book recommendations please send them my way. :)

I just got done reading "The Last Victim" by Jason Moss. Excellent book and the story after it is rather creepy because he ended up killing himself. When you read the book you'll understand why.

@Jacks I love books about forensics and true crime. I'm going to college soon for Criminal Psych so if you have any good book recommendations please send them my way. :)

Oh is a bit envious....if I were younger I might go & study criminology or forensics.

Bill Bass has written non fiction books about the building of "The Bodeyfarm" in Death's Acre & Beyond The Bodyfarm. I would recommend those books & in the fiction ones ( Bass & Jefferson ) write about the forensics of bones and such. I thought they were & are really interesting.

I love Karin Slaughter as she is really well in describing crimes & crime scenes, maybe you would like those as well ;)

I included the link for the non fiction ones & to your upper right is the fiction section. Let me know if / when you have read some, would love to know what you think.

Jefferson Baas - The Official Website

Good luck with school!!

To stay on topic, currently reading "Life's a beach" by Claire Cook