The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nebey

New to the forum - From Ontario Canada

I guess I should have said hey to everyone in here before posting in other threads first... Hey everyone.

I missed out on the show the first season, I picked it up during the summer afterward. I have been a fan since, watching the dvd's several times now, with different people, getting them interested in the show as well.

Welcome, or bienvenue as it might be!

hopefully you be here more than once a month. I mean this forum is very quiet despite the huge number of members. I suppose most join, and then never bother to return.

But anyways, this forum needs new postings like Penny needs a man, and as you seem to be a bit of an expert on the show, I hope you shall be posting a lot!

Welcome, or bienvenue as it might be!

hopefully you be here more than once a month. I mean this forum is very quiet despite the huge number of members. I suppose most join, and then never bother to return.

But anyways, this forum needs new postings like Penny needs a man, and as you seem to be a bit of an expert on the show, I hope you shall be posting a lot!

I will try, I will be in fairly regularily... expert? well I have seen it a few times now, but just to help get others interested in the show.

Penny needs a man? well personally I want to see her with Leonard, how-ever the show is good with them separate as well.

Guest Taseera

Hello everyone! I am Hari , new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

Hello everyone! I am Hari , new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

Welcome to the forums, Hari. :) I hope you enjoy visiting the site. :)

Guest Vaughan

Hello, I am new to the forums and to spriting as well. I have been spriting for a little less than a year and am learning new styles and techniques all the time. I hope to learn much and do much here. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi.