The Golden Girls

CareBear

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This show was the original "Friends", [minus the estrogen & testosterone, plus corn pads & Metamucil.]

I watched it as a kid, thought it was dumb as a teenager, and now I enjoy the occasional episode. Its one of those shows that you make fun of, but when you sit down and watch it, its good.

-

Phoebe's no genius but she's got nothing on Rose in the dumby department.

• 3 months later...

I love The Golden Girls, I used to watch every single episode! I do hope they will air again very soon (they haven't been on for a long time, so I guess it's time for a repeater :)).

I used to stay with my Grandma a lot growing up, and she loved this show so I naturally watched almost every episode :) So sad to hear about Rue a few weeks ago...Betty White is the only Golden Girl left now :(

They don't broadcast it in Australia (at least not on free-to-air TV) anymore, but it is a nice comedy, without the "nastiness" you see in some reality TV shows. It was a long time ago, but I enjoyed watching it in the past.

It is the theme song that I remember the most... "thank you for being a friend...." :)

• 1 month later...

Oooh, the golden girls!

-I too watched this when I was just a teenager. And really liked it. Also, I thought the 'easygoing' sis was pretty hot!:icon_eek:

-Hmmm, maybe it is because of the golden girls, that I like more mature women...

• 2 years later...