Hello There

Hello All.

Well I have just watched all three seasons of the Big Bang Theory and I am hooked bad! I don't tend to watch TV much so never really knew much about TBBT until a mate gave all three seasons to watch. He told I would love it and well he was right!

It's hardly a suprise really.

I mean as a nerd, watching the characters on the show argue about what is the worst star trek movie, (it is Nemisis by the way), try and blow each others heads up ala scanners, and discuss whether a skynet has a teen fetish, was always going to bring a smile to my face.

The time machine episode actually inspired me to pull out my DVD copy of that movie and watch it for the first time in 6 years!

I can't wait for season4!

re Time machine movie: Did you realize the machine in the BBT episode is not the original time machine, but a mere fresh copy..?

-In the Time machine special edition DVD, there is a documentary about what happened to the original time machine of the original movie. Very nerdy stuff!

Just thought to point this out, as you seemed a fan.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

re Time machine movie: Did you realize the machine in the BBT episode is not the original time machine, but a mere fresh copy..?

-In the Time machine special edition DVD, there is a documentary about what happened to the original time machine of the original movie. Very nerdy stuff!

Just thought to point this out, as you seemed a fan.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Cheers!

The special feature was good! I enjoyed how they showed the special effects behind the time travel and the Morlock decay scene.

BTW what do you think of the latest time machine movie?

-I thought it was a very good remake, yet nicely faithful to the original storyline.

I thought it was OK but I got feeling that the movie seemed rushed, especiall the ending. Still like the orginal better.