Sherminator

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Christabel

Hello guys....!

Crime Scene Investigation is my favorite and most watched TV show.This year's winner is CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. This is the third time in five years that CSI has received this honor, according to a press announcement. According to the data, CSI was watched by 73.8 million viewers worldwide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MASH.... saw every ep as it was aired

Still giggle at Hawkeye "losing it" in the looney bin in the final ep. The director should have really told Alan Alda that he couldn't act... oh wait... he WAS the director !!!

ps. worthless trivia time... what was the title of the opening theme music used in MASH?

to be honest,

i always watched Friends, but not anymore

i've been keeping up with Smallville, one more ep and it's over :(

But TBBT, i always rewatch them. Doesn't matter which episode I play, I just watched them

I think it is safe to say that I watched Season 1-4 about 5 or 6 times now

My show number one is House, when I've started to watch it (season 4) I spend almost whole week in my room, my eyes on the screen. I also watch TBBT (of course), The Borgias and I'm waiting form the next season of Boardwalk Empire. When I don't have nothing else to do I sometimes watch Grey's Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother. Imagine, there was a time when I didn't watch any show.

Besides the obvious, I watch How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Dexter, and lately I've been getting into more science-fiction shows, like Firefly and Fringe (totally not due to the fact that I've been watching the Big Bang Theory -- Big Bang is actually the second last show I've gotten into thus far).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...