Your Most Watched TV show?!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Christabel

Hello guys....!

Crime Scene Investigation is my favorite and most watched TV show.This year's winner is CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. This is the third time in five years that CSI has received this honor, according to a press announcement. According to the data, CSI was watched by 73.8 million viewers worldwide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based on the stats on my profile on http://followmy.tv i wasted 9 days watching Stargate SG-1 :D

ONLY nine days???

Me, I went for a SG marathon last summer, and watched it almost every nite after work. great series. But I hate the later episodes, where some of the original members are swapped for a rather bland, new, characters.

• 3 weeks later...

My most watched:

My most watched TV Show is M*A*S*H -never again I spend so much time watching one show.

I spent the entire winter watching the entire series of MASH. Itis one of my top favorite series of all time.

Been power watching Frasier, just finished season 9.

Only ever caught bits and pieces when it was being aired, but watching on DVD it's great to see the story arcs that were in the show.

That is something you could never get watching a series like that on free to air in Australia.

• 1 month later...

MASH.... saw every ep as it was aired

Still giggle at Hawkeye "losing it" in the looney bin in the final ep. The director should have really told Alan Alda that he couldn't act... oh wait... he WAS the director !!!

ps. worthless trivia time... what was the title of the opening theme music used in MASH?

to be honest,

i always watched Friends, but not anymore

i've been keeping up with Smallville, one more ep and it's over :(

But TBBT, i always rewatch them. Doesn't matter which episode I play, I just watched them

I think it is safe to say that I watched Season 1-4 about 5 or 6 times now

My show number one is House, when I've started to watch it (season 4) I spend almost whole week in my room, my eyes on the screen. I also watch TBBT (of course), The Borgias and I'm waiting form the next season of Boardwalk Empire. When I don't have nothing else to do I sometimes watch Grey's Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother. Imagine, there was a time when I didn't watch any show.

Besides the obvious, I watch How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Dexter, and lately I've been getting into more science-fiction shows, like Firefly and Fringe (totally not due to the fact that I've been watching the Big Bang Theory -- Big Bang is actually the second last show I've gotten into thus far).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...