The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

Your Most Watched TV show?!?

Used to watch The Night Stalker, many many years ago, ate my dinner to very old Dr Who and The Goodies. But recent shows are Frasier and of course TBBT.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

X-Files... 10 seasons and I have rewatched every episode a minimum of 10 times.-.

Ok, I will go back far. The Cosby Show, Cheers, Family Ties, Threes Company, Thirty Something, Friends, Frasier, ER, Everybody Loves Raymond, Big Bang.

You will notice there are more back in the eighties and nineties. I have been very disapointed in TV for a long time.

I forgot Home Improvement.

Ok, I will go back far. The Cosby Show, Cheers, Family Ties, Threes Company, Thirty Something, Friends, Frasier, ER, Everybody Loves Raymond, Big Bang.

You will notice there are more back in the eighties and nineties. I have been very disapointed in TV for a long time.

I have to agree with you on the 80's/ 90's comment. All shows are today are remakes or stupid talent shows that get redone every season. We have like 5 talent shows on in 1 week, all called a different name....tv was soo much better when I was growing up.

I used to love Cosby & Family ties as well as I did Home improvement. There was also a show called "Mad about you" which I loved watching. Oh and forgot "Flying Doctors"

I'm happy to have digital tv that show a lot of re runs of these shows that I then end up watching.

I have to agree with you on the 80's/ 90's comment. All shows are today are remakes or stupid talent shows that get redone every season. We have like 5 talent shows on in 1 week, all called a different name....tv was soo much better when I was growing up.

I used to love Cosby & Family ties as well as I did Home improvement. There was also a show called "Mad about you" which I loved watching. Oh and forgot "Flying Doctors"

I'm happy to have digital tv that show a lot of re runs of these shows that I then end up watching.

Maybe the success of big bang will help to bring back more original, funny shows like we used to have. I hope so.

I have every episode, taped, dvd, dl of the following..TWW, BBT, T70s, Friends, BMW, AI, WLIIA and used to be TAAHM til stupid Ashton took over!

I need to add Golden Girls to my list.

You know, though, while all of the shows I listed I absolutely loved, I don't think I ever busted out laughing as hard and as often as I do watching the Big Bang Theory.

To go a different direction, mine is The Soprano's. TBBT is starting to come up a close 2nd, as Im getting more into the show. Ive not gotten "hooked" on to many shows, besides (as mentioned) TV has pretty much been crap for the past decade, thats why TBBT is so refreshing.

To go a different direction, mine is The Soprano's. TBBT is starting to come up a close 2nd, as Im getting more into the show. Ive not gotten "hooked" on to many shows, besides (as mentioned) TV has pretty much been crap for the past decade, thats why TBBT is so refreshing.

Yeah I know what you mean. There's was a bit of a lull until TBBT came along. Some shows have real promise and then I lose interest in them. It's like they peak too soon or something.

Oh my, I am going to have to show my age here as I am going back a ways.

The Twilight Zone

I Dream Of Jeannie

Gilligan's Island

Lost In Space

The Honeymooners (The reruns, I'm NOT that old)

The Munsters

Sanford And Son

All In The Family

Three's Company

Sliders

The Beverly Hillbillies

Superman

Happy Days

Mork And Mindy

My Favorite Martian

Oh my, I am going to have to show my age here as I am going back a ways.

The Twilight Zone

I Dream Of Jeannie

Gilligan's Island

Lost In Space

The Honeymooners (The reruns, I'm NOT that old)

The Munsters

Sanford And Son

All In The Family

Three's Company

Sliders

The Beverly Hillbillies

Superman

Happy Days

Mork And Mindy

My Favorite Martian

I don't remember any Lost in Space episodes but I have a vague memory of a B-movie theme tune and a very cool robot. There's some video cassettes (old school) of Bewitched floating round at my mum's. She also liked The Dukes of Hazard, I Dream Of Jeannie and Charlie's Angels.

My Dad used to make everyone watch Dr Who. He collected comic books and was a big cult TV fan. I think I was affected :icon_cheesygrin: There's a few there I don't recognise, time for youtube.

All I can say is "WOW" Grasshopper now thats bringing back the memories.......would maybe add:

Hawaii five-o (original)

Hogan's Heroes

SWAT (original)

Incredible Hulk

Three Stooges

and

Speed Racer was a big racer X fan