Your Most Watched TV show?!?

Sherminator

Other than the obvious :) these have all been watched numerous times in our house, Star Trek Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica (the recent one), the original V, The A Team, Spartacus Blood and Sand, Game Of Thrones, Black Adder, The Inbetweeners and my wife and I love Shameless!!

Matt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Bang Theory, of course. Let's do some math! 5 seasons, average of 20 minutes per episode, and seen each episode of all 5 seasons at least 7 times. aaaaaaaand here we go

39 hours of Season 1 (17 eps)

53 hours of Season 2 (23 eps)

53 hours of Season 3 (23 eps)

56 hours of Season 4 (24 eps)

56 hours of Season 5 (24 eps)

= 10.7 days of TBBT

Total time spent watching or most viewings per episode? I the first case, I'd say good eats--250ish eps times 3-5 watches per(some more than others). Average repeats per episode...The Monkees (don't judge me!). Got into 'em when I was 9, dipped into the fandom on and off over the years. 58 eps plus 1 movie plus sundry specials, probably 15-20 times per...(mostly between the ages of 9 and 12)...Yeah. Next Gen, Golden girls, Mythbusters, M*A*S*H and a few other shows that I always stop on when channel surfing are also probably up there.

The Big Bang Theory (I´ve watched Season 1-3 so often and Season 4 twice)

Buffy (watched the complete series I don`t know 3 or 4 times just love that show!)

Angel (the spin-off series from Buffy, I`ve watched the complete series 3 or 4 times I think)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I just finished re-watching the entire series (two seasons despite being very sucessful. Here, series don't go beyond 2 or 3 seasons ever) of Los Simuladores, a 10+ yr old argentinian series. I watched it when it originally aired, and a couple of weeks ago I purchased both the seasons on DVD.

I haven't enjoyed a series like this in a LONG time, gosh I love it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Simuladores

p.s.. it was remade in some other countries, but neither of them are nearly as good as the original

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...