The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

Your Most Watched TV show?!?

Other than the obvious :) these have all been watched numerous times in our house, Star Trek Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica (the recent one), the original V, The A Team, Spartacus Blood and Sand, Game Of Thrones, Black Adder, The Inbetweeners and my wife and I love Shameless!!

Matt

The Big Bang Theory, of course. Let's do some math! 5 seasons, average of 20 minutes per episode, and seen each episode of all 5 seasons at least 7 times. aaaaaaaand here we go

39 hours of Season 1 (17 eps)

53 hours of Season 2 (23 eps)

53 hours of Season 3 (23 eps)

56 hours of Season 4 (24 eps)

56 hours of Season 5 (24 eps)

= 10.7 days of TBBT

Total time spent watching or most viewings per episode? I the first case, I'd say good eats--250ish eps times 3-5 watches per(some more than others). Average repeats per episode...The Monkees (don't judge me!). Got into 'em when I was 9, dipped into the fandom on and off over the years. 58 eps plus 1 movie plus sundry specials, probably 15-20 times per...(mostly between the ages of 9 and 12)...Yeah. Next Gen, Golden girls, Mythbusters, M*A*S*H and a few other shows that I always stop on when channel surfing are also probably up there.

In this order..

The Big Bang Theory

The King Of Queens

Everybody Loves Raymond

Desperate Housewives

Two And A Half Men

Oh and I'm a huge fan of the kardashian shows lol

The Big Bang Theory (I´ve watched Season 1-3 so often and Season 4 twice)

Buffy (watched the complete series I don`t know 3 or 4 times just love that show!)

Angel (the spin-off series from Buffy, I`ve watched the complete series 3 or 4 times I think)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I just finished re-watching the entire series (two seasons despite being very sucessful. Here, series don't go beyond 2 or 3 seasons ever) of Los Simuladores, a 10+ yr old argentinian series. I watched it when it originally aired, and a couple of weeks ago I purchased both the seasons on DVD.

I haven't enjoyed a series like this in a LONG time, gosh I love it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Simuladores

p.s.. it was remade in some other countries, but neither of them are nearly as good as the original

House M.D (My favorite show)

TBBT

Bones

Family Guy

Two and a Half Men (I actually miss Charlie's character.)

2 Broke Girls

Hawaii Five-0

New Girl

The Nanny

Definitely Seinfeld.

From the last seasons of it original run to repeats on local NBC channel from 98-04 then the countless airings on TBS since like 2002 which I have watch on tbs every single day since mid 2000s and and then I have DVDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk