The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

The Big Bang Theory Episode Tournament

We are running an episode tournament to find the fans' favorite episodes from the entire twelve-season run of The Big Bang Theory.

The nominations round is now open. You can vote for up to sixteen of your favorite episodes of the show to go through to the knock-out rounds.

The nominations round will close Monday, August 5, when the sixteen most popular episodes will advance to the knock-outs.

Submit your nominations in our The Big Bang Theory Episode Tournament

Posted (edited)

I couldn't pick any from this season. appreciate the work put but the early seasons are so raw and they have no forced agenda (i.e certain couples) and you can't buy that kind of freedom.

Edited by Spaced_up
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

the early seasons are so raw and they have no forced agenda (i.e certain couples)

In the first two seasons there were no certain couples, that's right, but the foundation for a certain couple - Leonard & Penny - was already laid in the pilot.

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

I couldn't pick any from this season. appreciate the work put but the early seasons are so raw and they have no forced agenda (i.e certain couples) and you can't buy that kind of freedom.

Funny, I didn't see any forced couples in the early seasons.   There were foundations for certain couples, but I didn't see any of that being forced.  Neither did the actors, at least from their comments about the progression being natural.  Now, if you didn't like the couples that came out of how it was written, then, yeah, I can see how someone might think there was an agenda.  

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

In the first two seasons there were no certain couples, that's right, but the foundation for a certain couple - Leonard & Penny - was already laid in the pilot.

Completely agree! :hi:

Pretty tough to pick from the first 100 episodes or so. But picked mostly from Season 1-5. And 2 from 6, and 1 from 7.

The Middle Earth Paradigm 

The Nerdvanna Annihilation 

The Peanut Reaction 

The Barbarian Sublimation 

The Panty Piñata Polirization 

The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis 

The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

The Vengence Formulation 

The Staircase Implementation

The Justice League Recombination 

The Love Car Displacement 

The Recombination Hypotheses 

The Beta Test Initiation 

The Holographic Excitation 

The 43 Peculiarity 

The Scavenger Hunt Vortex 

Posted (edited)

I can't believe I've just voted against an episode, that includes Shamy, and a Shamy kiss at that. :shok:

Edited by Stephen Hawking

On 8/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

I can't believe I've just voted against an episode, that includes Shamy, and a Shamy kiss at that. :shok:

Yeah, it's gotten tough.