Thye funniest line from TBBT

Do you have a line (or 2 or 3) which stand(s) out from the show.

The funniest for me was from Penny...

when Leonard was washing his itchy trousers and dunking a load of fabric conditioner into the machine

"what are you washing, a crocodile?"

Do you have a line (or 2 or 3) which stand(s) out from the show.

The funniest for me was from Penny...

when Leonard was washing his itchy trousers and dunking a load of fabric conditioner into the machine

"what are you washing, a crocodile?"

"No I am going to ask him to chose betwen sex and Halo III, As far as I know sex has not been upgraded to include Hi-Def graphics and enhanced weapon systems"

I must admit the galileo qoute was the funniest i think i heard but i did also enjoy "oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch" I think as much as owt because i didn't expect it from sheldon.

The first one that comes to mind is in the "Jiminy Conjecture" when Sheldon replies to Raj: "Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic."

And the other one is the "Middle Earth Paradigm" when all the guys are dressed as Flash, and Raj says: "Or, we could walk right behind each other all night, it'll look like one person going really fast."

I'll probably remember more later :icon_cheesygrin:

You guys sure remember a lot !

One of the funnies I remember was just last night when Walowitz was going to take off his underpants before they went to a bar. He didn't want to get caught in his ...Batman? underpants in case he got lucky!

One of my favourite lines (sorry I don't know the show names off the top of my head) was when Sheldon was helping Penny get dressed (when she dislocated her arm in the tub.). Penny said "Does that feel like my arm?"... Sheldon said "No", then Penny said "Well maybe you should let it go".

Normally I find the science/technical stuff really funny, but this one really made me laugh.