The Best Crime series on telly?

Hello there!

What, to you, is the best crime series of all time on television???

With crime I mean both police/detective/military police series as well as those series that concentratre on the criminal life.

Add your comment!

To me Poirot is the very best crime series. Another I like is Sherlock holmes, but the bad thing about holmes is that many of it's episodes are badly directed baloney. whereas Poirot is constantly good quality.

-american crime? Sure, but I do not like the shaky hand held look of them. Gives me migraine!:icon_mad:

• 1 month later...

I don't get to watch them regularly but do very much enjoy CSI (original ONLY), NCIS and what little of Criminal Minds I saw.

The CSI with gary sinise is fun, when they have real mystery to solve. However, most of the time it is just showing off their top of the line equipment, with gary doing his stiff necked squint!:icon_biggrin:

NCSI is much more fun because it has humour in it. but to me, it has started to loose it's edge, becoming a bit repetitive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I do agree with you, Sherminator, about Poirot - the series' with David Suchet in the lead role. Another British favourite is Taggart. As for American crime series, of which there are so many, I love Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and have always liked CSI.

• 2 years later...

My favorites are Law and Order Criminal Intent (the ones with Vincent D'onofrio), Criminal Minds, Numb3rs and any of the real-life mystery shows like 48-Hours Mystery, Cold Case Files & stuff like that.