how many internet forums do you attend regurarly?

Sherminator

Hi!

Internet is full of forums and discussion sites of all possible and impossible topics.

So, how many of such forums do you attend regularly (at least once a week is considered regular here)

Also, how many memberships do you have on diverse forums???

Me, I attend only two sites regular. This one, and an xbox forum.

-I only can use net on work, so there is not time to browse that many forums...

As for memberships, I must have something like five. I know people who are members of hundreds of forums, which they never attend. I do not go that way: I only take a membership if I really mean to be part of the forum in regular basis.

Hi

Yeh, i'm the same. I only tend to join sites that i'll actually use on a regular basis so that only leaves 3 for me.

There's this one, One that i use for my car spares and advice at www.retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi

and my hobby site which is www.ovalbangerchat.co.uk however i'm starting to go off that one as althougth its good for news, there's a few to many people getting a bit over the top with things unfortunately.

1 sci-fi modelling sites

2 Warhammer 40K sites

1 Machinen Krieger modelling site

two Aussie football sites

and this one

So you like warhammer 40K?

-me too. well, painting the minis, that is! I havent actually played it, even though I've painted a lot of the minis for the system.

just check my works at www.coolminiornot.com/artist/hullukoira

1 sci-fi modelling sites

2 Warhammer 40K sites

and this one

-me too. well, painting the minis, that is! I havent actually played it, even though I've painted a lot of the minis for the system.

Very impressive work! I Especially like the waithgaurd.

I played epic and 40K back in the early nineties and gave up gaming just before I got married.

Still model and collect however.

I'm currently regular and active on 5 forums. Two Elton John forums [i'm a fangirl, did you notice? xD], one Big Bang Theory [this one, duh], one for the gifted program of my school [we're a very tight community], and one TalkCSI [all the CSI forums in one place].

lawl I'm crazy.

Only this one. I tried to find a decent forum on Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan saga, but I couldn't find a good one. But I have to admit I can be active on max. two forums at the same time, because I don't have the patience for more :icon_redface: .

I'm currently regular and active on 5 forums. Two Elton John forums [i'm a fangirl, did you notice? xD], one Big Bang Theory [this one, duh], one for the gifted program of my school [we're a very tight community], and one TalkCSI [all the CSI forums in one place].

lawl I'm crazy.

did you get the elton john jibe in the time machine episode?

-it was quite hilarious! I mean the time machine does look like something elton john would drive through the everglades, which are the swampy areas near florida, if I'm not completely mistaken...

lawl I'm crazy.

did you get the elton john jibe in the time machine episode?

-it was quite hilarious! I mean the time machine does look like something elton john would drive through the everglades, which are the swampy areas near florida, if I'm not completely mistaken...

I totally caught that.... And I watched the scene over and over again. xD I loved that ref...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Iron Maiden Official FC (band)

Gamefaqs/Gamespot (video games) ... nasty forums... LOTS of flaming for simply asking a question

Games Workshop (Warhammer 40K etc)

Big Bang has to be one of my more favoured sites. Nice to be able to discuss all the nerdy stuff without being flamed for it. Also nice to see Admin regularly posting on a forum site. Don't see that too much these days.

nick

• 3 weeks later...

This is my second online forum. The other one I attend regularly started out as the forum of a Maltese tv program, and throughout the years it sort of evolved into a general discussion forum. It's rather cool actually coz we discuss anything from current affairs, to restaurants, movies, whatever. Made loads of friends in the 7 years I've been a member. Some I've never met in real life. Others have become dear friends.... And one of them I married :icon_cheesygrin:

1 sci-fi modelling sites

2 Warhammer 40K sites

and this one

Australia is hosting Games Workshop's Games Day this year in Sydney. Got my ticket. Can't wait !!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a regular here per se, but I intend to stick around. I regularly visit deppheads.com (I'm sorry, but I can't help it if the man is gorgeous) and, although I'm new to fringe-forums.com as well, I intend to stick around there too. After all, I spent all yesterday creating a signature and an avatar for it. That's commitment.

• 1 month later...