The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Irvine

Why didn't Penny asked Wheaton...

About meeting with his manager, or something? You know, during that bowling episode? I mean, if she wants to be a movie star (or plan B: T.V. star), playing bowling with an actual star might be a perfect way to get contacts in the show business! Sure, Wheaton is kinda a jerk in the serie, but she could at least asked, and Wheaton wouldn't had much to lose in accepting to help her, right?

Ok, granted, Penny was in an emotionnal turmoil at that time, with the "L" word brought up by Leonard (no, the other "L" word, for those who saw the Scott Pilgrim movie! But that's another topic entirely! lol). Still, if Wheaton comes back in 2-3 episodes, Penny would get a golden opportunity to boost up her career, wouldn't she?

About meeting with his manager, or something? You know, during that bowling episode? I mean, if she wants to be a movie star (or plan B: T.V. star), playing bowling with an actual star might be a perfect way to get contacts in the show business! Sure, Wheaton is kinda a jerk in the serie, but she could at least asked, and Wheaton wouldn't had much to lose in accepting to help her, right?

Ok, granted, Penny was in an emotionnal turmoil at that time, with the "L" word brought up by Leonard (no, the other "L" word, for those who saw the Scott Pilgrim movie! But that's another topic entirely! lol). Still, if Wheaton comes back in 2-3 episodes, Penny would get a golden opportunity to boost up her career, wouldn't she?

And his helping Penny would annoy Sheldon sooooo much... :)

hehe, I think penny feared she would be made into the 'gal who gets killed' in some star trek spinoff!

-you know, the young security officer, who get shot when the bad guys raid the station. and who then miraculously gets well to the next episode, where she, you guessed it, gets shot again.:icon_cheesygrin:

well maybe the producers don't want that our girl become a star

I actually think Penny having the chance to do a big acting gig would be a good idea for an episode. It would really impact her relationship/friendship with Leonard and it would ask her and Leonard to make some tough decisions. Yeah, I know that sounds heavy, but the writers are talented enough to find something funny in a serious situation, that is what makes the show so great.

hey! Penny could become a hostess of a tv show where they interwiew smart people!

-she would get the job because of her looks, and also because the nerds would coach her to talk smart.

and then Sheldon could get into that talk show as a quest, and would embarrass penny completely!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

I actually think Penny having the chance to do a big acting gig would be a good idea for an episode. It would really impact her relationship/friendship with Leonard and it would ask her and Leonard to make some tough decisions. Yeah, I know that sounds heavy, but the writers are talented enough to find something funny in a serious situation, that is what makes the show so great.

I have to say that in a spanish forum about Series I post the question if one day Penny will have success as actress.

IMO I think that would be great specially if she became tv series of SCI-FI, one time ago I post that Kaley would be perfect for Sue Storm if they want to make the Fantastic Four again, so imagine if that would be possible and the producers use it in the serie...a man can dream ;)

I have to say that in a spanish forum about Series I post the question if one day Penny will have success as actress.

IMO I think that would be great specially if she became tv series of SCI-FI, one time ago I post that Kaley would be perfect for Sue Storm if they want to make the Fantastic Four again, so imagine if that would be possible and the producers use it in the serie...a man can dream ;)

Well, yes, but first Caley would have to get some pretty intensive acting lessons!:icon_wink:

-I mean i have only ever seen Caley act out one, and only one, character type, ie that of a bubblebrained blonde. No offence, Caley fans, but that's the fact.