The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

312 'Body Glitter and a Mall Safety Kit' (January 16)

Season 3, Episode 12 - Body Glitter and a Mall Safety Kit

Airs January 16, 2020 at 8:00/7:00c on CBS

Sheldon learns to listen when an emotional Paige (Mckenna Grace) struggles with her parents’ divorce. Also, George Sr. is furious when Georgie tries to buy his way out of chores.

Wallace Shawn, Wyatt McClure, Mckenna Grace and Andrea Anders guest star. Lea Thompson (Back to the Future, Caroline in the City) directed this episode.

• Like 3

Most watched show of the night with 8.80 million viewers.  Also the highest rated show of the night.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 1/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, vonmar said:

Most watched show of the night with 8.80 million viewers.  Also the highest rated show of the night.

It deserved it.

Sorry, I have been away for a while so I am not sure whether anyone has noticed the little comment about Amy being in labour in this episode. It might have been discussed elsewhere. We all already know that Sheldon and Amy are going to have kids, but I guess us Shamy fans would like to know more details about when and how that happened 😊. I still want to hear the discussion about the 15 children issue and how they are approaching the whole topic in general. I am sure that there will be a tight schedule around certain dates 😉.

Anyhow other than the hints on Shamy’s progression I like the way the show is developing in terms of character growth and difficult teenage topics to tackle with.