Penny's Bra

Molecules

Understood. Plus, the time of month is a factor, as well. It is just Hollywood Prop Supply's tag stated a Victoria's Secrete padded push up bra. I just thought a bit more info might help. For all I know, it may have been in the Victoria's Secrete bag that Penny used to lure Leonard away from the Lord of the Ring's ring battle.

Edited by Molecules
[sp]

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I am no expert but my wife has informed me that enhancement surgery does require some tweaking after so many years. Since she had the surgery at 18 maybe she did have to get some treatment to keep the girls up. But to me I really do not see a difference from season one and season 12

I can buy a tweak, but the way I read the post was that she got another enlargement. I just don't see it.  

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

On a related topic, I believe Trump refuses using a mask for 2 reasons. 1) He defies science and logic. Examples: by staring at an eclipse, and staring at us sans mask. 2) Trump is vain. A mask would mess his hair, and cause his orange tan lotion to rub off on the mask, like a bag of Cheetos, and reveal a rectangular white patch when removed. A narcissus narcissist.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Molecules said:

On a related topic, I believe Trump refuses using a mask for 2 reasons. 1) He defies science and logic. Examples: by staring at an eclipse, and staring at us sans mask. 2) Trump is vain. A mask would mess his hair, and cause his orange tan lotion to rub off on the mask, like a bag of Cheetos, and reveal a rectangular white patch when removed. A narcissus narcissist.

To wear a mask or not is a personal choice. In the supermarket, I've seen just as many with masks as without masks. He's definitely not the only vain person in this country or the world for that matter.

Edited by chucky

• 10 months later...