Howard's belt buckle

tettenmadam

right. Checked the buckle. It looks hauntingly familiar. Like I have seen it before...

I then spend more than hour online, browsing different superhero and scifi and game sites, trying to track the symbol down. But no luck. I could not find a matching symbol.

sorry I could not be of more help. Maybe some other will regocnize the symbol and tell you what it is.

Hi there !

I was wondering what is the signification of Howard's belt buckle in the episode s01e12, the one that apears around 15''47' ?

I assume it's a big geek buckle like some symbols in star trek but I definitly want one !

Thanks

Bazungha !

would this happen to be the belt you were talking about?

http://thealley.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_78&product_id=72

ah !! well done that's it, thank you very much i will be able to sleep now lol

Thanks you guys,

PS : i'm the sherminator, a sexual robot sent back through time to save the soul of one lucky lady.

American pie huh ? this movie is awesome

ah !! well done that's it, thank you very much i will be able to sleep now lol

Thanks you guys,

PS : i'm the sherminator, a sexual robot sent back through time to save the soul of one lucky lady.

American pie huh ? this movie is awesome

well, luckily chika69 found the buckle! I was loosing sleep over it too. Kudos to him!

and yeah, american pie movies are brilliant. My favourite is the second, where one of the lads accidentally superglues a ponrographic VHs to his hand!:icon_biggrin:

BTW have any of you noticed the alien pins on howards shirt collars? What do they mean???

• 8 months later...

I think in a podcast, Simons (Howard) wardrobe assistant said there will be an explanation about both the belt buckles and the Alien pin badges in a future episode.

Correct. During the dvd extra of Simon and Kunal's studio tour, they introduce the waredrobe lady and mention that all will be revealed at a later date.

I began another OCD thread with regards to episodes where Howard IS NOT wearing an alien pin. I got headaches and dizziness, so I stopped and started taking my medication again. Ahhhh, pretty pills... make the voices go away :) :)

• 1 year later...