The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawking

Which of the character couples do you think would have really happened?

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah if anything Shamy was the least likeliest. Without Howard and Raj. Seeing they put his data into a dating algorithm. So it was a 0.1% probability,  Sheldon would of ever meet Amy. It’s a case of “had or had nots”. Leonard and Sheldon would of most likely remained in their work. Without Penny being the facilitator to expand their social life. 

My thoughts exactly.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:43 AM, 3ku11 said:

Yeah if anything Shamy was the least likeliest. Without Howard and Raj. Seeing they put his data into a dating algorithm. So it was a 0.1% probability,  Sheldon would of ever meet Amy. It’s a case of “had or had nots”. Leonard and Sheldon would of most likely remained in their work. Without Penny being the facilitator to expand their social life. 

I think they're all likely, but particularly Shamy. Once they had met and started to unbend from their zombie modes, nobody else would do for either of them. Amy had her admirers, and she was in a pond where there were men worthy of her so far as brains were concerned, but Sheldon was the one with whom she had the rapport. He was fortunate in her. She put up for many years with Sheldon's treatment of her, in ways that most women wouldn't,  because she understood where it was coming from.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I think they're all likely, but particularly Shamy. Once they had met and started to unbend from their zombie modes, nobody else would do for either of them. Amy had her admirers, and she was in a pond where there were men worthy of her so far as brains were concerned, but Sheldon was the one with whom she had the rapport. He was fortunate in her. She put up for many years with Sheldon's treatment of her, in ways that most women wouldn't,  because she understood where it was coming from.

Yes, I think they proved their love for one another so many times They had really good communication skills, too

• Like 1

12 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I think they're all likely, but particularly Shamy

But that took some sneaky maneuvering from Howard/Raj and the "Dirty" sock. So, IMHO, Shamy is the least likely to occur in real life.

Well yes if it’s predicated on “once Shamy met”. Yes definitely they are the most likely. But the anomaly of course was Howard and Raj. I was just pointing out without them. It was a 0.5% probability of them meeting. Same with Lenny. If Leonard never moved in with Sheldon. The likelihood of Leonard meeting a Woman like Penny. Let alone marrying her was slim at best. 

The Atoms and Neutrons fell perfectly into place, I guess you could say. 

image.gif.fe2121a3fe6abeb4488632cb62e2ea3e.gif

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well yes if it’s predicated on “once Shamy met”. Yes definitely they are the most likely. But the anomaly of course was Howard and Raj. I was just pointing out without them. It was a 0.5% probability of them meeting. Same with Lenny. If Leonard never moved in with Sheldon. The likelihood of Leonard meeting a Woman like Penny. Let alone marrying her was slim at best. 

The Atoms and Neutrons fell perfectly into place, I guess you could say. 

image.gif.fe2121a3fe6abeb4488632cb62e2ea3e.gif

Don't forget the dirty sock. Sheldon does nothing without that threat of the dirty sock. Thanks for the Lenny memory.

Edited by chucky