The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhishek___thakker

Season 13

What happened to sheldon and Amy and in Young Sheldon, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) once said that I tried to offer a hot beverage to my wife in labour but she slapped  me instead. Who is Sheldon's child? This question might be in minds of many viewers and what about Raj and Anu's wedding? 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:03 AM, abhishek___thakker said:

What happened to sheldon and Amy and in Young Sheldon, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) once said that I tried to offer a hot beverage to my wife in labour but she slapped  me instead. Who is Sheldon's child? This question might be in minds of many viewers and what about Raj and Anu's wedding? 

No, I think Sheldon says his offer of a hot beverage to his wife while in labor was met with her suggestion that she throw it in his own face.  

On 3/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, abhishek___thakker said:

Who is Sheldon's child?

I don't think it was a child, I think it was twins, called either Marie and Pierre, or Penny and Leonard.

I'm inclined to think it would be the first two.

• Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't think it was a child, I think it was twins, called either Marie and Pierre, or Penny and Leonard.

I'm inclined to think it would be the first two.

What kids? Shamy didn't have kids in TBBT. Amy wasn't even pregnant in TBBT

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, chucky said:

What kids? Shamy didn't have kids in TBBT. Amy wasn't even pregnant in TBBT

You do know this thread is about future, after the end of the Series?

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You do know this thread is about future, after the end of the Series?

So it's imagination. OK, I got it now.

Leonard mentioned the names.  He and Amy were arguing because they both had the same name for one, and who would get to use it.   I'll be checking shortly for my fic,  it was in either season 11 or 12.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Leonard mentioned the names.  He and Amy were arguing because they both had the same name for one, and who would get to use it.   I'll be checking shortly for my fic,  it was in either season 11 or 12.  

Think the boys name was Elliott?

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Think the boys name was Elliott?

I think so as well.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mario D. said:

Think the boy's name was Elliott?

It was, and as they'd have different surnames, nobody would confuse them.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:30 PM, joyceraye said:

It was, and as they'd have different surnames, nobody would confuse them.

I don't think they'd both name their son's Elliott.

4 hours ago, chucky said:

I don't think they'd both name their sons Elliott.

It wouldn't matter if they did.

I don't think either of them would be given the middle name of Leakey, BTW.

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

It wouldn't matter if they did.

I don't think either of them would be given the middle name of Leakey, BTW.

Well, one thing is for sure Leonard will never name his son Leonard Leakey! Maybe Leanardo, but then again, maybe not. Then again, Penny has a fasination with the name Leonardo.  😉

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, one thing is for sure Leonard will never name his son Leonard Leakey! Maybe Leanardo, but then again,  maybe not. Then again, Penny has a fasination with the name Leonardo.  😉

I guess this was another aspect we never got to see...…...how Penny and Leonard navigated thru her pregnancy and their conversations about it. I did hear Kaley say once that she has names in her head for when she gets pregnant but keeps them a secret and would not use them if Penny got pregnant (this was prior to season 12)

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I guess this was another aspect we never got to see...…...how Penny and Leonard navigated thru her pregnancy and their conversations about it. I did hear Kaley say once that she has names in her head for when she gets pregnant but keeps them a secret and would not use them if Penny got pregnant (this was prior to season 12)

Really would love to see them discussing names.

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Really would love to see them discussing names.

The only time I ever heard them discussing names was in that episode where Leonard and Amy were talking about names and they both said Elliott and Penny then asked Leonard when did he think about naming their kids and he answered "Remember when we first met, a little bit after that" Don't recall if these were the exact words but I think they are close

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

The only time I ever heard them discussing names was in that episode where Leonard and Amy were talking about names and they both said Elliott and Penny then asked Leonard when did he think about naming their kids and he answered "Remember when we first met, a little bit after that" Don't recall if these were the exact words but I think they are close

That's the only time for me as well. That wasn't, to me, a serious child naming discussion.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 3:16 PM, Mario D. said:

I believe he said a non-creepy amount of time after that.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, Mario D. said:

I guess this was another aspect we never got to see...…...how Penny and Leonard navigated thru her pregnancy and their conversations about it. 

I'm writing a fan fic about this very thing (from the night Penny said "do you wanna?" (October) through New Years (possibly longer, I haven't decided yet), and I'm including other facets of their lives.  I got a PM from one person, thanking me for giving them season 13, Lenny.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tensor said:

I'm writing a fan fic about this very thing (from the night Penny said "do you wanna?" (October) through New Years (possibly longer, I haven't decided yet), and I'm including other facets of their lives.  I got a PM from one person, thanking me for giving them season 13, Lenny.  

Thanks for the info.  In my mind there still were many stories left to tell about Lenny that were neglected the last three years. It would be very satisfying to read about them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Great start to your new story.

Thanks.   And, thanks to Mario.   🙂

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Thanks.   And, thanks to Mario.   🙂

I enjoy reading your new stories and rereading your earlier stories.

• Like 1