Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhishek___thakker

Season 13

Recommended Posts

What happened to sheldon and Amy and in Young Sheldon, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) once said that I tried to offer a hot beverage to my wife in labour but she slapped  me instead. Who is Sheldon's child? This question might be in minds of many viewers and what about Raj and Anu's wedding? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 9:03 AM, abhishek___thakker said:

What happened to sheldon and Amy and in Young Sheldon, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) once said that I tried to offer a hot beverage to my wife in labour but she slapped  me instead. Who is Sheldon's child? This question might be in minds of many viewers and what about Raj and Anu's wedding? 

No, I think Sheldon says his offer of a hot beverage to his wife while in labor was met with her suggestion that she throw it in his own face.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, abhishek___thakker said:

Who is Sheldon's child?

I don't think it was a child, I think it was twins, called either Marie and Pierre, or Penny and Leonard.

I'm inclined to think it would be the first two.

  • Like 1
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't think it was a child, I think it was twins, called either Marie and Pierre, or Penny and Leonard.

I'm inclined to think it would be the first two.

What kids? Shamy didn't have kids in TBBT. Amy wasn't even pregnant in TBBT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, chucky said:

What kids? Shamy didn't have kids in TBBT. Amy wasn't even pregnant in TBBT

You do know this thread is about future, after the end of the Series?

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You do know this thread is about future, after the end of the Series?

So it's imagination. OK, I got it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leonard mentioned the names.  He and Amy were arguing because they both had the same name for one, and who would get to use it.   I'll be checking shortly for my fic,  it was in either season 11 or 12.  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Leonard mentioned the names.  He and Amy were arguing because they both had the same name for one, and who would get to use it.   I'll be checking shortly for my fic,  it was in either season 11 or 12.  

 

Think the boys name was Elliott?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Think the boys name was Elliott?

I think so as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mario D. said:

Think the boy's name was Elliott?

It was, and as they'd have different surnames, nobody would confuse them.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2020 at 9:30 PM, joyceraye said:

It was, and as they'd have different surnames, nobody would confuse them.

I don't think they'd both name their son's Elliott.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chucky said:

I don't think they'd both name their sons Elliott.

It wouldn't matter if they did.

I don't think either of them would be given the middle name of Leakey, BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

It wouldn't matter if they did.

I don't think either of them would be given the middle name of Leakey, BTW.

Well, one thing is for sure Leonard will never name his son Leonard Leakey! Maybe Leanardo, but then again, maybe not. Then again, Penny has a fasination with the name Leonardo.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, one thing is for sure Leonard will never name his son Leonard Leakey! Maybe Leanardo, but then again,  maybe not. Then again, Penny has a fasination with the name Leonardo.  😉

I guess this was another aspect we never got to see...…...how Penny and Leonard navigated thru her pregnancy and their conversations about it. I did hear Kaley say once that she has names in her head for when she gets pregnant but keeps them a secret and would not use them if Penny got pregnant (this was prior to season 12)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I guess this was another aspect we never got to see...…...how Penny and Leonard navigated thru her pregnancy and their conversations about it. I did hear Kaley say once that she has names in her head for when she gets pregnant but keeps them a secret and would not use them if Penny got pregnant (this was prior to season 12)

Really would love to see them discussing names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chucky said:

Really would love to see them discussing names.

The only time I ever heard them discussing names was in that episode where Leonard and Amy were talking about names and they both said Elliott and Penny then asked Leonard when did he think about naming their kids and he answered "Remember when we first met, a little bit after that" Don't recall if these were the exact words but I think they are close

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

The only time I ever heard them discussing names was in that episode where Leonard and Amy were talking about names and they both said Elliott and Penny then asked Leonard when did he think about naming their kids and he answered "Remember when we first met, a little bit after that" Don't recall if these were the exact words but I think they are close

That's the only time for me as well. That wasn't, to me, a serious child naming discussion.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 3:16 PM, Mario D. said:

The only time I ever heard them discussing names was in that episode where Leonard and Amy were talking about names and they both said Elliott and Penny then asked Leonard when did he think about naming their kids and he answered "Remember when we first met, a little bit after that" Don't recall if these were the exact words but I think they are close

I believe he said a non-creepy amount of time after that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, Mario D. said:

I guess this was another aspect we never got to see...…...how Penny and Leonard navigated thru her pregnancy and their conversations about it. 

I'm writing a fan fic about this very thing (from the night Penny said "do you wanna?" (October) through New Years (possibly longer, I haven't decided yet), and I'm including other facets of their lives.  I got a PM from one person, thanking me for giving them season 13, Lenny.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tensor said:

I'm writing a fan fic about this very thing (from the night Penny said "do you wanna?" (October) through New Years (possibly longer, I haven't decided yet), and I'm including other facets of their lives.  I got a PM from one person, thanking me for giving them season 13, Lenny.  

Thanks for the info.  In my mind there still were many stories left to tell about Lenny that were neglected the last three years. It would be very satisfying to read about them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chucky said:

Great start to your new story.

Thanks.   And, thanks to Mario.   🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Thanks.   And, thanks to Mario.   🙂

I enjoy reading your new stories and rereading your earlier stories.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.