Leonard's Father

I have three options:

Harold Ramis

Jason Alexander

and Ryan Stiles,

any of them can be a good Leonard Father, or maybe a very close uncle...

I think he can go to pasadena for a conference with her new wife and Leonard goes to confront them

I have three options:

Harold Ramis

Jason Alexander

and Ryan Stiles,

any of them can be a good Leonard Father, or maybe a very close uncle...

I think he can go to pasadena for a conference with her new wife and Leonard goes to confront them

I can see Harold Ramis or Ryan Stiles as the father but Jason Alexander, Not so much.

I just had another thought about Leonard's father.

Jack Coleman , he played Noah Bennet on Hero's.

I'm not sure of his comedy background but it's possible he could play a match for Leonard's mother.

Steve

I just can't see Ryan Stiles playing Leonard's father. The man is very tall and with another tall woman, Christine Baranski, playing his mother it just doesn't make sense. It then becomes too difficult for me to suspend disbelief.

We have met Leonard's Mother we are going to meet his brother how about Robert Picardo as Leonard's Farther in a future episode?

What do you think?

Pete

Robert Picardo, whose brain is programmed for a million answers....

love it ! He can even sing opera in Sheldon's spot while they are

eating Chinese/Thai food !!

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't see Ryan Stiles playing Leonard's father. The man is very tall and with another tall woman, Christine Baranski, playing his mother it just doesn't make sense. It then becomes too difficult for me to suspend disbelief.

But Leonard's brother is a lot taller than him.

I don't know about the sister

Ok I am now rethinking my position. If Ryan Stiles played Leonard's father it could lead to a few funny scenes about why is Leonard so short.

Ok I am now rethinking my position. If Ryan Stiles played Leonard's father it could lead to a few funny scenes about why is Leonard so short.

Ryan Stiles looks too young compared to Christine Baranski to be Leonard's farther.

Though going back to something posted earlier on this topic John Goodman as Leonard's farther seeing as he has left Leonard's mother for a Waitress the waitress could be Roseanne Barr now that would be good.

That does sound good, pete-harvey. I don't think Roseanne could ever guest star, though. The show's co-creator Chuck Lorre worked on Roseanne and (like many people) he and she fell out. He also had trouble with Cybil Shepperd and Brett Butler, which might explain why none of his shows these days are centered around a female lead.

I think that something important to considerate about Leonard's father is what we know about him?

we know he is a anthropologist.

we know he is underrated by her wife.

we know he is a man that needed some love beacuse he was married with a cold and cerebral woman.

so we we have to imagine an actor that looks like a that way.