The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

321 'A Secret Letter and a Lowly Disc of Processed Meat' (April 30)

From TV Insider

And keep your eyes peeled during the prequel's season-capper for a Big Bang Theory Easter egg. Teases Molaro: "There is a really fun one lurking near the end of this episode."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sheldon Glimpses His Big Bang Theory Future in This Young Sheldon Finale Sneak Peek

From TV Guide

• Thanks 1

Young Sheldon EP Weighs In on College-Bound Sheldon, Reveals How His Adult Counterpart Would Handle Quarantine

From TV Line

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most watched show of the night with 10 million viewers.

• Like 1

Judged by how Sheldon failed to cope with even one night away from home when he had the opportunity to go to a really super-duper school for brainboxes, I think Mary's misgivings were very well justified. He's not that much older now. 'Going local' was a good idea of his dad's. Who's going to take him there and back every day is going to be the next contention, I imagine.

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

Judged by how Sheldon failed to cope with even one night away from home when he had the opportunity to go to a really super-duper school for brainboxes, I think Mary's misgivings were very well justified. He's not that much older now. 'Going local' was a good idea of his dad's. Who's going to take him there and back every day is going to be the next contention, I imagine.

Actually, I believe it was Mary who couldn't take Sheldon away for one night at that fancy school for genius'.   She pulled him from the home of that administrator at the school and he was glad to be home, but it was Mary who insisted Sheldon come home.  

1 hour ago, aeverett said:

Actually, I believe it was Mary who couldn't take Sheldon away for one night at that fancy school for genius'.   She pulled him from the home of that administrator at the school and he was glad to be home, but it was Mary who insisted Sheldon come home.  

They all missed Sheldon, not jjust his mum, and he was too frightened in the house of his hosts to stay.