Anyone looking forward for a Pamy episode?

I think Penny and Amy will make a great combination. Just the thought of two girls being in the same scene makes me laugh.:icon_lol:

Maybe there could be an episode where Penny takes Amy out for a shopping and tries to teach her some of things that Penny thinks a girl should know(and of course eventually fail:icon_mrgreen:)

There are a lot of scenes where Penny treats Sheldon like a weirdo, but she never really tried to fix him. Though I think the case would be different with Amy, because there is something called 'sisterhood' and Penny is not an exception from it. (maybe amy is though.) Im sure it will :icon_cheesygrin:

Good idea ! Would love to see Amy in "Victoria's Secret" Then maybe Amy could take Penny to

some off-the-wall store (?) she finds exhilarating ! I can see the look on Penny's face now !

Amy's comment last night about cats: "I love cats...they are the epitomy of indifference"

Maybe that's why I love cats my whole life...you don' have to fix them ! They just are and

we have to accept them as is !

Good show!

well I think that could be great, I think they can do an episode with boys and girls separated's night, I mean the nerd gang stay at home, playing video games, and the girls: Amy, Bernadette, Penny and Raj's love interested, go out maybe to dance or something that would be funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just saw the episode, daaaamn!!!!! Penny, Bernadette and Amy are a great combination and I really mean great combination the producers and writers have an excellent potencial source for episodes during this season and the next one, plus Benadette and Amy are obviously the nerdy girls and excellent to match up with Penny.

Just finished with this episode. I agree! three girls really make a great combination. Bernadette and Amy have different type of weirdness which get along pretty well. Also I think this is the first episode for Amy to be a character of her own and not Sheldon's girl(who is a) friend. She was kinda cute when she said "I am a girl" repeatedly. ^_^

Just finished with this episode. I agree! three girls really make a great combination. Bernadette and Amy have different type of weirdness which get along pretty well. Also I think this is the first episode for Amy to be a character of her own and not Sheldon's girl(who is a) friend. She was kinda cute when she said "I am a girl" repeatedly. ^_^

Loved the "I am a girl"...I laughed so much at this episode. The girls were great together and the boys.....classic TBBT!!

I think Penny and Amy will make a great combination. Just the thought of two girls being in the same scene makes me laugh.:icon_lol:

Maybe there could be an episode where Penny takes Amy out for a shopping and tries to teach her some of things that Penny thinks a girl should know(and of course eventually fail:icon_mrgreen:)

There are a lot of scenes where Penny treats Sheldon like a weirdo, but she never really tried to fix him. Though I think the case would be different with Amy, because there is something called 'sisterhood' and Penny is not an exception from it. (maybe amy is though.) Im sure it will :icon_cheesygrin:

I think the Penny character is tired already. Since so many are fixated on her bode, why not give her a part time job pole dancing in a strip club on her nights off. (She needs to fix her car....engine light on)

The gang could go there at night and have pupu's and drinks while

the girls pole dance in the background. There are many women obsessed with pole dancing in the U.S. and even trying to make it

a Olympic Sport.