The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

404. The Hot Troll Deviation (Oct. 14)

The Hot Troll Deviation - An embarrassing secret of Wolowitz's comes to light, while Sheldon and Raj have a small war at work, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Oct. 14 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Katee Sackhoff and George Takei guest star as themselves as Wolowitz's love guides.

Episode Guide | Wiki

lol, you've beaten me on this one, white_knight (althought, honestly, I saw it before, but this topic didn't existed yet! :p Then again, maybe you too saw it a long time ago! :p ).

Didn't saw the episode yet. Sadly, they changed my schedule at work this week, so I wasn't home when it aired.

But from the spoilers, althought guest stars (especcially miss Battlestar Galatica) is always nice, the whole ''Wolowitz homosexual'' thing... I don't know, I wouldn't mind if he was guy, but that they make him a gay in the closet, that's not the best of ideas I'd say... Oh well, maybe in the episode in turns out awesome! :p I'll come back when I'll saw it! ^_^

On the other hand, I can't help but thinking the whole Raj/Sheldon moments will be pure awesomeness! It's great that they are still working together! :)

EDIT: Ok, so I saw the episode, and for one thing, I'm just glad they didn't focus too much on the ''are you gay', thing. Just a joke! The rest was actually very funny, a Howard episode, that's nice! :) And Bernadette is back, at least for a while! Also fun that it wasn't a Sheldon-centric episode. Like I said last week, we all love Sheldon, but too much of him can ruin him, you know? Today, he was there, and he was just fine! Sheldon and Raj's fight were awesome! And it appears that Raj has three brothers and two sisters, I think he was the only one we didn't knew about brothers and sisters (assuming Howard is an only child and that we heard all about Penny's ones!).

So, yeah, pretty good episode, really! No, a fraking good episode! :) lol

lol, you've beaten me on this one, white_knight (althought, honestly, I saw it before, but this topic didn't existed yet! :p Then again, maybe you too saw it a long time ago! :p ).

HA HA!! Yes, for this episode I win. Actually I've seen all the trailers in due time prior to the show, but I didn't payed that much attention to them because they were more sheldon related and I don't care much about that character, but this episode was more varied compared to the previous ones.

I liked this episode better, personally, I hope that there will be more episodes about all of them than just be sheldon centered or like this one where Raj screws with sheldon that was good.

Howard doesn't seem to bother in screwing with sheldon, Leonard I suppose quit any attempts and he is more used to sheldon's antics, but Raj, he is the one who doesn't put up with sheldon childish behavior and finds ways to screw with him like in this episode in the office, I like that. :icon_twisted:

I don't know if Kaley is all healed up now but I hope she returns soon or if has return to the show that she have more involvement in future episodes.

HA HA!! Yes, for this episode I win. Actually I've seen all the trailers in due time prior to the show, but I didn't payed that much attention to them because they were more sheldon related and I don't care much about that character, but this episode was more varied compared to the previous ones.

I liked this episode better, personally, I hope that there will be more episodes about all of them than just be sheldon centered or like this one where Raj screws with sheldon that was good.

Howard doesn't seem to bother in screwing with sheldon, Leonard I suppose quit any attempts and he is more used to sheldon's antics, but Raj, he is the one who doesn't put up with sheldon childish behavior and finds ways to screw with him like in this episode in the office, I like that. :icon_twisted:

I don't know if Kaley is all healed up now but I hope she returns soon or if has return to the show that she have more involvement in future episodes.

Loved the episode! I kept going back and watching the 'war' scenes. Hilarious! Also Kaley IS back to work. She WILL be in Episode 7. :)

For the first 3 seasons I would record the show and start watching at about 12 minutes. This way I could skip the commercials and still finish watching when the show ended.

Last night at 11:30 PM it struck me that I had not watched TBBT yet!.

The Hot Troll was OK and I wouldn't put a Dokay after it.

Only one major laugh.

I think I'm drifting off.

As much as I love Sheldon, I am glad it wasn't a Sheldon centric episode. Overall it was a very good Howard episode. I thought it balanced everyone out and everyone received some good funny lines.

EDIT: I am also glad to see Bernadette back she is a real cutie!

Rewatched the episode. Best scene probably is the triple-knock! Damn was I surprised it was Sheldon behind the door, even thought it wasn't a Sheldon episode! Kinda clever from Wolowitz! :p

Hello, Long time Lurker, First time poster. . . ..

Overall good episode, I luved the pure physics talk between Raj and Sheldon at the start. i liked the Howard Penny story line. It was nice to see Howard as "Socially Clumsy" as opposed to "weird and maliciously creepy". I thought it was awesome to have Katee and George there talkin frankly about star trek and life in general. I was on Katee's side during Howards decidng to go for it or not. Coincidentally i thought it was a bit psychic as i was watching Battlestar on DVD all day at work (in background of course).

Dislikes and annoyances. . . . .the same ole "girl wants it, then doesnt" story line. . . ..would like to have seen Howard score, or a different spin on "Women bein opposed to sex". and a similar complaint about the Sheldon Raj sharing an Office Feud. . . . Same Ole story but with newer intelligent Banter. Would like to have seen Sheldon do somethin Physics related to Raj's Desk as a "Bazinga"

Over all good episode and great novelty with having Starbuck, i mean Katee guest star.

Would like to have seen Sheldon do somethin Physics related to Raj's Desk as a "Bazinga"

Well, actually, he did something ''chemical'' in the end! Kinda took a bad turn, also! 'loved the reaction when Leonard points out to him that H2S is flammable! :p (edit: Althought it is also toxic, so surprised Sheldon would go that far in his war against Raj. Then again, he was ready to poison Krypke just because of an Helium joke...)

ah. . . . . .thanks for explaing that to me. . . .i was a tad distracted (family) toward the end. . . .i remember the "sulfur smell" comment and gas mask but wasn't 100% sure what it was about.

I loved this episode. Love that Bernadette returned, she and Howard are adorable. Plus Raj's desk was hilarious :D

One of my favorite episodes because it shows the bit characters and a great niche they fill

Raj is actually the only one of the group on intellectual par with Sheldon, which Sheldon acknowledges. He always nods when Raj makes a great point, compliments Raj's jokes and considers him a profecient astrophyscist.

Raj thus always gives Sheldon a run for his money on debates as high brow as science theorys to as meanial as Star Trek V worse than Star Trek I.

Their fights are legendary and Raj, unlike Howard, will play dirty and not give up. That makes Raj Sheldon's greatest nemesis in my opinion.

Howard showed character development in this episode, actually showing vunerability and his true self to 2 women...Penny and Bernadette. It was what we all thought Howard was, a very sweet romantic guy hidden under a fluffed up womanizing wannabe.

Quotes form this episode that are classic:

Bernadette: You had a real woman, but decided to CLICK that trolls brains out

Howard with his phone version of Sheldon's 3 knock

Leonard: Oh my God...YOu ran over a hobo!

Does anyone know with kaley's injury was the episodes she missed, was she intergal in the storyline or did they have to change the storyline of the episodes or cut her out of them

@cbolt: there were two episodes from memory where Kaley was kept behind furniture to conceal her injury. ie: the Cheesecake Factory bar.

I think she missed one episode, but it didn't affect the continuity of the show in any way.

4ofN had listed the episodes and how the producers "worked around" her injury. If you /search his posts, you should be able to find it.