The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

The Flight Attendant (Kaley)

This topic of for the discussion of Kaley's new Show on HBOMax, The Flight Attendant.   Kaley is the lead actor and executive producer.  

• Like 3

Gomez plays Miranda, a hardened, savvy businesswoman with anger-management issues who Cassie meets in Bangkok. She replaces Sonoya Mizuno who was initially cast in the role. The storyline was reworked and the character took on a different creative direction, leading to the recasting.

Production was underway on The Flight Attendant when the coronavirus pandemic shut down virtually all TV and film production in mid-March. Gomez was shooting prior to the shutdown, but the casting never was announced. The series is eyeing a return to production in late August.

Full article is from Deadline

• Like 1

From Glamour

Kaley Cuoco's The Flight Attendant Will Be Your Fall TV Obsession

If you're addicted to shows like You and Dead to Me , then get ready to meet your next TV obsession: HBO Max's The Flight Attendant, starring The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco. 

The eight-episode dark comedy-thriller is essentially the story of how an entire life can change in one night. Cuoco plays Cassie, a flight attendant who wakes up in bed with a dead man after a luxurious night on the town—and no idea what happened. The series is based on the novel of the same name by New York Times bestselling author Chris Bohjalian. 

Cuoco also executive produces the show under her Yes, Norman production company. She's joined by the powerhouse producing team of Greg Berlanti (Riverdale, Arrow, Supernatural) and Sarah Schechter (The Flash, Supergirl).

The series is scheduled to premiere on HBO Max this fall even though production was stopped in mid-March because of the pandemic. “We are looking to get back up and running at the end of August, but the health and safety of our cast and crew are our top priority,” executive producer and co-showrunner Steve Yockey announced at the Television Critics Association virtual summer press tour. "We wouldn't be going back if we didn't think we could keep everyone healthy." Cuoco added during the discussion that they were almost finished with production by the time they shut down earlier this spring. “We're so close," she said. 

<full article in the link>

• Like 3

On 7/31/2020 at 1:04 AM, Tensor said:

This topic of for the discussion of Kaley's new Show on HBOMax, The Flight Attendant.   Kaley is the lead actor and executive producer.  

I have read this and it is a thrilling and suspenseful book. It also has some racy scenes in it and I guess the question is will Kaley stay true to those scenes as I do not think she has ever done those type of  scenes before in her films

8 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I have read this and it is a thrilling and suspenseful book. It also has some racy scenes in it and I guess the question is will Kaley stay true to those scenes as I do not think she has ever done those type of  scenes before in her films

Very good questions.