The Flight Attendant (Kaley)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From US Weekly Kaley Cuoco Talks Being ‘Challenged’ on ‘The Flight Attendant’: ‘I Feel Like I Can Do Anything’   Source

(4 pictures)  

From TV Line  <full article in the link> Performer of the Year: The 20 Finalists In a year when we wanted to spend as little time in the real world as possible, there was certainly no

Posted Images

131908956_217923809789767_80364817076294

kaleycuoco:  My reaction to the news of a @flightattendantonmax season 2 pick up 😳 omggggggg THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME TURN THIS DREAM INTO REALITY ✈️ who’s ready for more?!!?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Really nice. 

Totally agree with you. 

In the article it states that season 2 she is trying to get and stay sober but still makes bad choices......sounds a little like Penny

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

From Variety

Year In Review: 15 Memorable TV Moments of 2020 

“The Flight Attendant” (HBO Max): Cassie Enters the Mind Palace

One of the most pleasant TV surprises of the year was “The Flight Attendant.” HBO Max’s twisty noir thriller follows a self-proclaimed drunken mess of a flight attendant (Kaley Cuoco) who finds herself at the center of a gruesome murder mystery after a one-night stand with handsome stranger Alex (Michiel Huisman) goes fatally awry. With the buoyant Cuoco at its center, the extremely fun show errs on the screwball side, but still has serious darkness lurking at its core. That specific combination is underlined the first time that a panicked Cassie retreats into her own brain, where the murdered Alex has made himself very comfortable in a dreamlike version of the hotel room in which he died. Cassie sporadically visits this subconscious state whenever she’s feeling trapped — so, a lot — which could easily get confusing. But the gambit works, thanks to Cuoco and Huisman’s chemistry and the show’s willingness to go bolder and weirder as the stakes get higher and higher.

<full article in the link>

The Flight Attendant HBO Max

• Like 2

133296860_888436431964886_12267987240507

jessicaradloff14:   When you’re asked to moderate @flightattendantonmax, you say YES, do jumping jacks (btw, where did that term even come from? I’m just now thinking about that), and then create a backdrop with all #TheFlightAttendant signage you have from press materials (though you can’t see it really in this photo). And then you do somersaults. But anyway, thank you @nocovertonight @ashmokma for coming to me with this opportunity on behalf of @glamourmag, and the brilliant @kaleycuoco for being your exceptional self as a human, an actor, a producer and fur friend to all. And @zosiamamet @rosieperezbrooklyn and @michellegomezofficial (and Kaley) for sharing such honest stories with me about self-esteem, representation, and fully immersing yourselves into these incredibly complex, entertaining roles. I am in awe of what you all created. I don’t know if the video of this panel will be available, but my season one finale Q&A with exec producer @steveyockey76 and @michellegomezofficial (holy shit Miranda!) is in my link in bio. Thank you all for welcoming me as part of your Imperial Atlantic family. I look forward to receiving my wings in the mail. ✈️🥃🗽🌆

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From The Hollywood Reporter

Kaley Cuoco, Daveed Diggs and More TV Stars Reveal Their Most Challenging Scenes

Eight actors tell The Hollywood Reporter about overcoming complicated shoots, physical demands and one very cold pool in order to pull off some of the most memorable moments on TV.

Kaley Cuoco, 'The Flight Attendant' (HBO Max)

I'm assuming anyone would think that any of those crazy emotional scenes would have been my most difficult, but the most difficult one that I had on this entire project is in the pilot. Michiel [Huisman] and I had final scenes on the top of a hotel in this gorgeous pool with the backdrop of Thailand. It was really incredible, but the hotel wouldn't allow us to use the pool [until] 2 in the morning. So we had this long wait for this romantic scene. And this had been a long day. Now, I'm not a complainer. I really don't say "I'm tired." Every word is a yes — we're going to do it. So we wait all day. It had been the longest day I think I've ever had in my career.

And I go, "You guys, how's the pool? Is it warm?" They're like, "Oh my God, it's warm. It's going to be really nice. You're going to be fine." I get in the pool. It was the coldest fucking pool I've ever been in. I start shaking. Michiel gets in and I go, "Michiel, am I like a wimp here?" He's like, "No, it's freezing." My teeth are chattering, and now I'm just getting to the point where I can't even talk. I can't talk and the entire scene is supposed to take place in the pool! I said, "I can't physically talk in this water." I had lost it. I had it up to here. I couldn't do it. So, they were like, "Well, what are we going to do?" We did it, but it's funny, my producers, to this day, give me shit. They're like, "Oh, the pool all over again." 

<full article in the link>

3_the-flight-attendant_16-H-2021-1610406530-compressed.jpg

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

Congrats to Kaley and her team on their 2 Critics Choice Awards nominations

Best Comedy Series

Best Actress in a Comedy Series – Kaley Cuoco 

The awards ceremony will air on the CW on Sunday, March 7.

Source

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Best Comedy Series

Source

Congratulations to Kaley. Maybe this will brighten her life up after the last couple of days.  I thought the CC awards were not announced until Feb. 7

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Congratulations to Kaley. Maybe this will brighten her life up after the last couple of days.  I thought the CC awards were not announced until Feb. 7

The Critics Choice TV award nominations are announced separate from the CC movie nominations

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vonmar said:

Best Comedy Series

Source

Yes, congrats to Kaley and her team.

9 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Great news for her and all the people working with the project. Hopefully this will make her days a little bit brighter after Norman's death. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Great news for her and all the people working with the project. Hopefully this will make her days a little bit brighter after Norman's death. 

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

A well deserved nomination  Can she go three for three with the SAG award nomination?

I can only agree, so well deserved after all those years on Tbbt and she never got any nominations. 

• Like 1

The Writers Guild (WGA) has announced its first batch of nominees for the 2021 WGA Awards.

On Wednesday the guild unveiled its nominees in the television, new media, news, radio/audio and promotional writing categories.

The 73rd Writers Guild Awards are set for March 21, with film screenplay nominees to be announced on Feb. 16.

NEW SERIES

Dave, Written by Dave Burd, Vanessa McGee, Saladin Patterson, Luvh Rakhe, Alex Russell, Jeff Schaffer, Max Searle, Yamara Taylor; FX Networks

The Flight Attendant, Written by Kara Lee Corthron, Michael Foley, Ryan Jennifer Jones, Ticona S. Joy, Meredith Lavender, Jess Meyer, Daniele Nathanson, Marcie Ulin, Ian Weinreich, Steve Yockey; HBO Max

The Great, Written by Vanessa Alexander, Tony McNamara, Tess Morris, Amelia Roper, Gretel Vella, James Wood; Hulu

Lovecraft Country, Written by Misha Green, Shannon Houston, Jonathan Kidd, Kevin Lau, Ihuoma Ofordire, Wes Taylor, Sonya Winton; HBO

Ted Lasso, Written by Jane Becker, Leann Bowen, Brett Goldstein, Brendan Hunt, Joe Kelly, Bill Lawrence, Jamie Lee, Jason Sudeikis, Phoebe Walsh, Bill Wrubel; Apple TV+

Congrats to Kaley's team.

Full article can be found HERE

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

The Writers Guild (WGA) has announced its first batch of nominees for the 2021 WGA Awards.

On Wednesday the guild unveiled its nominees in the television, new media, news, radio/audio and promotional writing categories.

The 73rd Writers Guild Awards are set for March 21, with film screenplay nominees to be announced on Feb. 16.

NEW SERIES

Dave, Written by Dave Burd, Vanessa McGee, Saladin Patterson, Luvh Rakhe, Alex Russell, Jeff Schaffer, Max Searle, Yamara Taylor; FX Networks

The Flight Attendant, Written by Kara Lee Corthron, Michael Foley, Ryan Jennifer Jones, Ticona S. Joy, Meredith Lavender, Jess Meyer, Daniele Nathanson, Marcie Ulin, Ian Weinreich, Steve Yockey; HBO Max

Congrats to Kaley's team.

Full article can be found HERE

For those who didn't notice, one of the writers for Dave, is Saladin Patterson, who also wrote and co-produced for TBBT.  

Congratulations to The Flight Attendant writing team. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

I can only agree, so well deserved after all those years on Tbbt and she never got any nominations. 

Well she made it! Nominations for Critics Choice, Golden Globes and SAG.....wow amazing!!

• Like 1