Call Me Kat (Mayim, Jim)

Tensor

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, vonmar said:

Full article from Variety can be found HERE

What are the ratings for this program? 

Disregard the question. I found this in the article: "The series averages 5.7 million multiplatform viewers in Nielsen’s Live+Same Day ratings. On Rotten Tomatoes, the show has a 21% average critics score and a 56% average audience score."

Hard to believe it's that popular. The epsidodes I watched were awful.

Edited by HeWolf
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

From The Wrap

‘Blossom’ Cast to Reunite in Season 2 of Mayim Bialik Sitcom ‘Call Me Kat’ 

“Whoa!” – the cast of “Blossom” is reuniting on the Season 2 premiere of “Call Me Kat,” TheWrap has confirmed.

“Blossom” stars Joey Lawrence, Jenna Von Oÿ and Michael Stroyanov will play themselves opposite the sitcom’s star (and their old co-star) Mayim Bialik.

In the episode, they stop by Louisville for a celebrity golf tournament and make a stop by Kat’s Cat Café.

<full article & Video in the link>

• 1 month later...

Ratings for the premiere of Call Me Kat were:

Preliminaries had a 0.9 with 3.27 million viewers.  That is quite good these days (Last year the average show had a 0.55 rating with just under 3 million viewers.

Finals brought in another 0.3 with another 1.6 million viewers for a total of 1.2 and 4.9 million viewers

However, the lead in for "Kat" was the postgame show on FOX, which had a 3.1 and 12 Million viewers. 

A better indication for Kat's ratings will be Thursday night, in it's regular time slot.  Last year it started with a 1.4, then dropped to around 0.5-0.7 for the rest of the season.  

Ouch.   For FOX, the night was a disaster.  

Joe Millionaire had a 0.3 with 1.60 million viewers

Time slot premiere for Kat had a 0.3 demo with 1.52 million viewers.  

Pivoting, had a 0.2 with 0.99 million viewers.

The one small bright spot for Kat was it didn't drop from it's lead in.  And, again, I rather enjoyed this episode. 

ETA: In final it stayed at a 0.3, but slightly increased viewers with 1.58 million.