The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

406. The Irish Pub Formulation (Oct. 28)

"The Irish Pub Formulation" - Leonard keeps an affair secret from Sheldon, Howard and Raj, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Oct. 28 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Promo's there! Youtubers have been quick this week! :)

Spoilers, as always! And enjoy, as always!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rxjKPMeB1A&

Now I kinda want to comment on this, so don't read if you didn't wanted to see the promo!!!

1- Raj's sister is HOT!

2- Looks like it will be a Leonard and/or Raj episode! For those who complains there is too much Sheldon, I don't think we can complain anymore (with last week being Leonard-centred, and the week before that Howard-centred! :p ).

3- Raj's sister is HOOOOOOTTTTT!!! :D :D :D

Edit: And why does the spoiler function don't work anymore? Weird... :s

• Like 1

Excellent, this episode seems to be funnier than previous ones or at least less about sheldon. I do however want to say that I miss Kaley very much, I want to see Penny again!!!!, having said that...indeed, Raj's sister is HOOOOOT!!! if Penny were there there could have been some good jealousy scenes.

Wow Raj has a really hot sister you´re so right guys! Like her! Yeah I`m gonna miss Kaley too (so sad that she had a broken leg that time pour girl!) she´s so lovely but she will get well soon. I don`t know how many episodes she´s not in the show but this is the second one hope its the last where´s she´s missing I miss her so! There is something missing without Penny.

You´re right white_knight with Penny there could be some great jealous scenes, when she´ll see Leonard with Raj´s sister so in this case only Raj will be the jealous one hmm.

But I hope this episode is going to be a good one like the last one.

Don't worry, BlackWhiteRose (can I call you BWR? lol): From what I've heard, the sweet non-nerd blonde will return next week. I can't really confirm it 100%, it's just what I've heard of over the internet! Still, we have the four nerdy guys for our own enjoyment! :)

And before-last week episode was fun, too! Kinda embarrassing, with the whole troll thing, but funny! :p And anything with Amy is actually good, 'brings up Sheldon to a new level of awesome weirdness! :p

But back on the topic of this week's episode: Yeah, Priya Koothrappali, totally hot! I wish I was Johnny Galecki just for that episode! ^_^

Thanks Irvine! I`m so relieved that this is the last episode without Penny! Sure BWR is okay ;-)

Yeah Raj has a beautiful sister wow! Can´t say that often enough sorry xD

And Amy is gonna be in that episode too? `Cause I think she´s fantastic! Love her!

And Leonards secret is that affair with Raj`s sister? What a big secret *LOL*

What is the name of the computer game Sheldon was playing where he was typing in instructions like "pick up axe" and "go north?" My sons played it in the 80's and I've forgotten the name. Thanks!

It was not my favorite but so far this episode is the one I have liked the most at this point of the season, mostly because it was more about the rest of the guys than just sheldon, and I liked how raj's sister shoots him down in the cafeteria about his idea lol. I missed Penny again :( and I liked almost at the end again at the cafeteria with all the conversations so not to spoil it to anyone. I found out that the less it is about sheldon the funny the episode will be IMO.

Anyway, hope Kaley returns soon, she was the reason for me to start watchingt he show because I thought it was about geeks and one pretty non geek girl and one of them going after her, but recently it has been of just geeks, Penny is needed!!! :D

I thought this was a very well balanced episode although I miss not seeing Penny. What bothers me a bit is that not even one reference about her absence. I wish they would have at least given one explanation for her absence.

Like I said before, I think she's coming back next week... not sure, but I think she does! Maybe the explanation will be then!

''Hey, Penny, where were you? We didn't saw you in a while!''

:p

Priya kinda made up for her absence IMO! I liked her! :)

Very hilarious episode. I thought it's more like physical comedy. I like the part when Leonard and Priya are trying to sneak in from Sheldon. It would be better if Penny was in this episode (jealousy thing). But anyway we enjoyed it. :D

I hope too that they have a reference on Penny's absence on the next episode, but I doubt it (well I know that they will not write about Kaley's accident, but still it's kinda odd that the guys did not mention anything about Penny)

I don't see why they would need to explain Penny's absence. Within the story, she's not gone. She just doesn't happen to be involved in whatever was going on in those two episodes. She's not over at their apartment all the time, especially now that she and Leonard have broken up. Remember, three months after the relationship between Amy and Sheldon started, Penny still didn't even know about it, so clearly she's been less involved in Sheldon and Leonard's lives since the break-up.

Now if they'd chosen to show her broken leg instead of hiding it behind the bar, then an explanation would have been in order.

Steve

The Wiki

• Like 1